Charles Barkley speaks the truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Barkley speaks the truth

I've always liked the way Barkley speaks his mind. He doesn't worry about if what he says is politically correct, or ****** people off. I thought he was pretty spot on the other night with his comments. Hopefully the link works

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/charl...oney-and-power

I hear nothing but truth.

Comment

I like what he says but if I remember right in the early 90’s he said that he hated White people.
      Correct me if I’m wrong.

Comment

Totally the truth!!

Comment

Idk about the above 90s comment on white people but I agree with the OP that I have time and again seen Chuck say something and thought he made sense and/or was speaking the truth even when it might be unpopular. Even if he said something I disagreed with I would think hard about my position because I know his record of calling it like he sees it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
            I like what he says but if I remember right in the early 90’s he said that he hated White people.
            Correct me if I’m wrong.
            Not sure about hating white people ,but he is married to one!

Comment

Definitely respect him, and applaud the way he handles himself these days.

One of the good guys in my opinion.

Comment

While true and politicians are guilty, the biggest culprit is the media and entertainment.

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong.
                  I met Barkley in the 90’s. I’m white. He wasn’t racist. He was a good dude.

Huge guy too.

Comment

I remember he did say that and thought it was odd because his wife was white. I like him and Shaq though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even if he said he hated white people three decades ago, people grow and change their views/attitudes/beliefs over time. That’s some cancel culture mental midgetry on display. Imagine if people went after stupid things you’ve said in the course of your life.

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong.
                        Here's the article:

Phoenix Suns forward Charles Barkley and the National Basketball Association on Sunday downplayed an apparent off-hand racial remark Barkley made at the end of a testy television interview Saturday. "That's why I hate white people," Barkley was heard saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilik2hunt View Post
                          Not sure about hating white people ,but he is married to one!
                          Can't blame him

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

You can hate white people and still love one or two, maybe 10 or 20 who knows? I like Sir Charles myself and whatever off the cuff remark he feels like making he can fire away

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                              Even if he said he hated white people three decades ago, people grow and change their views/attitudes/beliefs over time. That’s some cancel culture mental midgetry on display. Imagine if people went after stupid things you’ve said in the course of your life.
                              Agree

Comment

Working...
                              X