No announcement yet.

Ammo availability-getting better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But how dare you say anything. The dog pile will be along shortly...[/QUOTE]

I really don't think so. I think there is a silent majority here that feel the same way you do. This place is great with a TON of good people that have the same mindset and beliefs. Like some have said, hopefully the manufacturers keep cranking it out how they have been and most hold tight and we'll get back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      Shoulda unplugged his scooter and “charged” him the ammo to moving again lol

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        So is it wrong to buy a ranchers cows during a bad drought for a really cheap price? Or for the rancher to sell his cows when prices are stupid high?

Or what about when I sold a stock that shot up super high and I knew it was about to come crashing down? Should I find the buyer and go give him his money back?

Maybe I missed something but why do you guys care how much people are asking for their ammo? If buyers are paying the prices why do you care so much? Can I get mad that so many guys pay too much for a new truck..If they didn't I'd get one cheaper yo know.

FTR - I haven't sold 1 bullet. I traded a box of 243 for a 20 rd 223 mag but thats it.

I will say I also will not feel bad at all when ammo is back in stock and these same people can't sell all the ammo they bought. Feel free to low ball them.
        Finally you and I agree on something ! A commodity is worth whatever somebody will pay.......period ! If you don’t like the price, don’t pay it. BTW, I ain’t sold any ammo either.

Comment

I don't have a problem with someone buying a product and reselling it for a profit.
          I just hope that sometime in the future "they" need something I have so I can return the favor.
          What goes around, comes around.

Comment

I don’t really care if someone wants to sell their own ammo for whatever price they can get for it...that doesn’t mean they aren’t *** holes though.

People who line up at stores to buy it just to resell, I do have a problem with. They are essentially creating the “shortage”. They are most definitely *** holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I don’t really care if someone wants to sell their own ammo for whatever price they can get for it...that doesn’t mean they aren’t *** holes though.

People who line up at stores to buy it just to resell, I do have a problem with. They are essentially creating the “shortage”. They are most definitely *** holes.

Yes

Comment

I don’t get all the hate for people getting current market value for their product. It not like we are experiencing civil unrest or a zombie apocalypse, and the ammo is being used to protect people’s lives. I would gladly give a box of ammo to someone in need, but if I decided to sell 500 rounds I’d price it at current market value.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                  I don’t get all the hate for people getting current market value for their product. It not like we are experiencing civil unrest or a zombie apocalypse, and the ammo is being used to protect people’s lives. I would gladly give a box of ammo to someone in need, but if I decided to sell 500 rounds I’d price it at current market value.
                  Yea lots of new members don’t get a lot of things that made this place great

Comment

I just wish academy and other big stores would put their stock out on random days at random times....have a lil fun with this bs

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                      I just wish academy and other big stores would put their stock out on random days at random times....have a lil fun with this bs
                      I agree. Save some and put it on the shelf around 7pm so those of us who have to work and can't stand in line can get some. I just want around 500-1000 rounds of 22lr so I can let the kids do some plinking and shoot a squirrel or two at the lease and not worry about running out. I have plenty of rounds of all my other ammo. Not an excess amount but enough if needed.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                        I don't have a problem with someone buying a product and reselling it for a profit.
                        I just hope that sometime in the future "they" need something I have so I can return the favor.
                        What goes around, comes around.
                        Lol we have Winner like your way of thinking. Hold my Beer while I'll go ???

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          I hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.
                          Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Yep. It ticks me off people are buying ammo for the sole purpose of putting it on gunbroker or whatever & flipping it for 2-3 times but whatever. It really grinds my gears people are doing it on here. I’ve always felt like this was a different group and we treated each other better here than the rest of the internet but times are changing. That comes with getting so big I guess.

No, I’m not in a bind for ammo. Could I use more? Always! Will I pay twice as much as I did last year? Nope. Luckily I’m GTG for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X