rage or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rage or not?

i keep contemplating rage broadheads vs. a fixed blade. I feel like a rage can only do so much, is this true? is there an animal you wouldn't use a rage on? are there any drawbacks? i just need help picking a broadhead for the season its either rage, magnus snuffer, magnus 4 blade. any help is appreciated.

Yes

Comment

Hell no!!

If ya do dont hit nothin hard!

Out of what you mentioned the Magnus Stinger.

Comment

Not

Comment

What about the Grim Reapers? Could the grim reaper fail like a rage can?

Comment

Not! X2 on Magnus stinger buzzcuts! I shoot the four blade and mine fly just like field points!

Comment

Originally posted by txriddle17 View Post
              What about the Grim Reapers? Could the grim reaper fail like a rage can?
              Im back to shooting mech's myself. But to answer your question on the broadheads. If it is a mech it can fail. If you want a no BS broadhead that is boot leather tuff, flies awesome and causes massive damage check out
              SS Lutz ® blades, 7/8” bleeder blades and Alcatraz™ Bladelock system all married with laser-like flight characteristics you have come to expect from Slick Trick

Comment

I tried rage last yr and lost a deer .Shoot him in the shoulder at 12yrds ,should have blasted through him 76# ke .I'm thinking the broadhead blowup.No more rage for me.

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                  I tried rage last yr and lost a deer .Shoot him in the shoulder at 12yrds ,should have blasted through him 76# ke .I'm thinking the broadhead blowup.No more rage for me.
                  I killed some deer with em. Then destroyed one a shoulder.

Comment

Not!

Comment

I killed a big kudu with one, it was a 25 yard shot. Shot in the heart, complete pass through and the Kudu was down in under 50 yards. I am now a believer and own three more brand new ones!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm bit View Post
                        I killed a big kudu with one, it was a 25 yard shot. Shot in the heart, complete pass through and the Kudu was down in under 50 yards. I am now a believer and own three more brand new ones!
                        It was a perfect hit.

Comment

ANY broadhead is only as effective as it's placement and your confidence...

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                            ANY broadhead is only as effective as it's placement and your confidence...
                            Very true. I'm going to try out rage his year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              Im back to shooting mech's myself. But to answer your question on the broadheads. If it is a mech it can fail. If you want a no BS broadhead that is boot leather tuff, flies awesome and causes massive damage check out
                              www.slicktrick.net
                              what mechs do you shoot?

Comment

Working...
                              X