Beards? It's that time of year.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had some type of facial hair for over 20+ years ever since my LEO days ended. College was a full beard, then a "pencil" mustache (all my department would allow) but now I'm letting it grow as of 2 days ago. Still "bald" on top but what the hell...time to get back to the 70's....a little ZZ influence..dated I know! When it's done I'll look like Santa..white as snow...then when I retire in a couple of years..I may grow my chest hair out and fold it up over my head!

Show 'em boys...ladies (if you have a beard, just ignore the request)
    ZZ...here I come...maybe? (Told my Wife I'll be warmer in Winter and she said Bring it on Big Boy!)
    Attached Files

Till I either tag out or kill a buck the facial hair stays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol....

Comment

Lol!
        Had facial hair since college. Just started growing my hair out last summer to donate so I'm looking rather shaggy. Thought the inverted look was interesting.

Comment

Making me dizzy Bro'!

Comment

Keep the head shaved but wife won't let me shave the beard, I do keep it trimmed though.

Comment

One week into mine. I guess I better trim it up, people at work are starting to look at me weird.

Comment

Grew mine last year for my elk hunt and haven't gotten rid of it yet. No plans of doing so anytime soon either.

Comment

Here it is...so far

Ok...here is my to date look....waiting for the rest to catch up as of yesterday.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Real men rock a moustache!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

I cut all my hair off (#2 on clipper) and grew a beard when I turned 50. It had to remain neatly trimmed due to work. After 7 years of retirement it's still short and trimmed. I just can't do the Uncle Si.

Comment

Started growing mine a month ago- yearly ritual for a December family duck hunt in Louisiana- shoot be rockin by then..... Lol

Comment

If you cannot change a flat tire on a vehicle please shave.

Comment

Unfortunately the plant I work in won't allow it.

Comment

Well I had to shave this morning but it will be the last time the Monday after next. I'll need to shave Friday but I'm not the day before my vacation. I've never had a job where I could grow a beard.

Comment

Working...
                              X