Obsession bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession bows

Anybody know who carries a good selection of these. I live in Beaumont. The 2 archery shops near me either don't carry or don't have many. Any of you houston guys know who carries a good selection of them? Never shot obsession but would like to test a few. K-32 is on the top of my list right now!

Last time I checked, the only shop in Texas that carries them is down in corpus. Hoping more pick up carrying them soon. I could be wrong though.

Comment

I think their is a couple in the DFW area, but that's probably way out of your way.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasGunSlinger View Post
        Anybody know who carries a good selection of these. I live in Beaumont. The 2 archery shops near me either don't carry or don't have many. Any of you houston guys know who carries a good selection of them? Never shot obsession but would like to test a few. K-32 is on the top of my list right now!

Pm me. I know a guy.

Comment

Are they pretty nice? That josh carney guy shoots one.

Comment

I have a 2015 fusion 7 65lbs 29 draw in spec ops and not only is it sweet looking, it's smooth, quiet, fast and accurate. Oh and it's for sale because I got a 2016 coming

Comment

Obsession bows

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
              Are they pretty nice? That josh carney guy shoots one.

Yep. His first one had something to do with Landrover, Me and another friend of ours. Had to get em away from a Hoyt somehow!!!!

Comment

Obsession bows

This is mine. It's my second one.

This was my first one.

Comment

I have a K34

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome View Post
                    I have a K34

Where did you get yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      This is mine. It's my second one.

This was my first one.

Those are some sweet lookin rigs! Would bowzone work on them? I wouldn't mind ordering a bow from somewhere but I wouldn't wanna drive hours away to have someone work on it.

Comment

Got it from they guy in Houston. Shot his ordered one and had it in 1.5weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Yep. His first one had something to do with Landrover, Me and another friend of ours. Had to get em away from a Hoyt somehow!!!!

You know him? He's **** good at making all those different calls with his mouth. Pretty neat

Comment

I've had an Evolution, Fusion 6, and will probably be making the jump to the new one after the season. By far the best bows I've shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                              You know him? He's **** good at making all those different calls with his mouth. Pretty neat

Talk to em frequently.

Comment

Working...
                              X