Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primos shack attack

Is anyone hunting from this blind? Positives, negatives of blind

I have and it is similar to the T -2 Double Bull used to make. So far no complaints. I have enough room to shoot and video. I like the shape, its easy access, and the way the shoot through screen attaches. Has been up 4 months so far and no sign of wear.

Comment

I looked at that yesterday. It just seems fairly limited to me as far as setting up in the timber or at a water hole but for a feeder set up where the only real shot is at or right near the feeder it looks like a great set up.

Comment

I went to bass pro here in San Antonio and talked to a manager about shack attack.He is a bow hunter who said that I had to stake down 4 sides to get it up. So I decided to buy another primos club XL.

Comment

Not sure if I'll like it or not. I got inside of one at Cabela's in Ft. Worth last year and I think it had enough room for one guy to hunt out of with a bow.
          I just ordered one from Wal-Mart.com and got it for $123. I figured I would try one for that price.http://www.walmart.com/ip/Primos-Dou...Blind/37954832

Comment

Personally for the price and quality and what this blind has to offer, nothing on the market compares. I have 2 and am very, very happy with it. Cannot beat the price and free shipping to boot!

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

I hunted out of one the spring and really liked it

Comment

Gander mountain has the 2 and 3 person blinds on slide for $120 and $140 right now. They are really roomy and look solid if anybody is looking.

Comment

Working...
                X