Wow! 30 years ago today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! 30 years ago today!

Well fellas...30 years ago today this gal and I began our journey. OH, WHAT AN AWESOME RIDE IT HAS BEEN!
    OK, I’ll preface the obvious comments I know are coming about me out-kicking my coverage, her needing her eyes checked, that poor woman, etc. [emoji23]
    Yeah, yeah....I know I married way UP!

I’ve been lucky enough to have experienced more than my fair share of success in life but marrying this woman is by far my greatest accomplishment!! We’ve shared a ton of laughs and also many tears over these years and through it all, she is still my best friend and biggest supporter. She’s also the best wife, mother and Gigi in the world. She seldom complains about my hunting and fishing trips, the amount of money I spend on guns and puts up with my crap on an all too regular basis.
    She’s aged like fine wine....just getting better over time. Me...uh, not so much. 🤫
    Thank You God for bringing this woman into my life. I'll gladly take and treasure as many more years with her as You will allow. [emoji120]

Last edited by RascalArms; 07-27-2018, 11:48 PM.

Wow! 30 years ago today!

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Well fellas...30 years ago today this gal and I began our journey. OH, WHAT AN AWESOME RIDE IT HAS BEEN!
    OK, I’ll preface the obvious comments I know are coming about me out-kicking my coverage, her needing her eyes checked, that poor woman, etc. [emoji23]
    Yeah, yeah....I know I married way UP!

I’ve been lucky enough to have experienced more than my fair share of success in life but marrying this woman is by far my greatest accomplishment!! We’ve shared a ton of laughs and also many tears over these years and through it all, she is still my best friend and biggest supporter. She’s also the best wife, mother and Gigi in the world. She seldom complains about my hunting and fishing trips, the amount of money I spend on guns and puts up with my crap on an all too regular basis.
    She’s aged like fine wine....just getting better over time. Me...uh, not so much. 🤫
    Thank You God for bringing this woman into my life. I'll gladly take and treasure as many more years with her as You will allow. [emoji120]

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 07-28-2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Big congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

That’s awesome. Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations, but why is it that the woman always seems to get better looking but the man takes a serious downturn ?

Comment

Big congrats.

Comment

Did you age in dog years? She looks 20 years younger than you

Congrats to 30 years my friend.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Big Congrats to y’all.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Poor girl Congratulations buddy.

Comment

Beautiful Pic and Family..Congrats

Comment

Congrats. Beautiful family.

Comment

That’s awesome Joel! Happy anniversary to you both!

Comment

Working...
                              X