Dominican Republic or bahamas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominican Republic or bahamas

Which one and does anyone recommend a nice all inclusive? Looking to book in August.

Thanks

DR has a ton more AI's and most are much cheaper than the Bahamas. The Bahamas are prettier in general.

Comment

I was forced by the Supreme High Commander to attend a destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR last year...all inclusive multi-star resort...blah, blah, blah.

IMHO, the DR is the extra hot, extra dirty, extra expensive cousin of Mexico.

If Cabo is out of the question for you...and it's only DR or the Bahamas...well...you know my vote.

Comment

Just got back from the Bahamas. Would recommend it. Easy flight. Nice accommodations.

Comment

We did the Dominican our last trip. We stayed in cap Cana. It is a private secluded town close to punta Cana. Gated entry where cab drivers have to leave their license on the way in and get it on the way out. We stayed at a resort called Sanctuary Cap Cana. We loved it. Would go back again and again. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            We did the Dominican our last trip. We stayed in cap Cana. It is a private secluded town close to punta Cana. Gated entry where cab drivers have to leave their license on the way in and get it on the way out. We stayed at a resort called Sanctuary Cap Cana. We loved it. Would go back again and again. It was awesome.
            Stayed there myself.... cool place...

Comment

Working...
            X