Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsession, Xpedition, or one one the big three (or four)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we'll I've just got one word for you.... Xpedition.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
      Yeah, we'll I've just got one word for you.... Xpedition.

Dude I like that rig you sent me pics of. Impressive real world performance too. I would be very happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Dude I like that rig you sent me pics of. Impressive real world performance too. I would be very happy with it.

Get you one... No one has gotten I'm trouble for saying xpedition......yet.

Comment

I really am stoked. I can't express just how nice this thing is.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
            Get you one... No one has gotten I'm trouble for saying xpedition......yet.

You know me. I'm not opposed to owning several. I still can't part with my 82. I know a lot of "girls" talk about oh it not smooth, it vibrates to much. Bottom line that thing has been a killing machine for me since 2008. I ain't gettin rid of it.

Comment

Just an update. Obession had me waiting for a couple weeks now and being a lefty - I was told a LONG wait time. Ordered a Xpedition and it will be shipping within a couple days. Ordered a Xplorer.

Comment

Shot em both. Xpedition all the way. Just a better company / bow in general in my experience. Attention to detail us evident in every aspect of their business. From marketing and manufacturing to costumer service and follow through. Just better.

Comment

Loving my XR7S

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
                    Shot em both. Xpedition all the way. Just a better company / bow in general in my experience. Attention to detail us evident in every aspect of their business. From marketing and manufacturing to costumer service and follow through. Just better.

Lmao. How do you figure? Same designer lol!!!!!

Comment

Not sure I understand that either and Dennis is as good as they come. Thats being said I really want an xcentric

Comment

I don't think you understand how a bow goes from Kevin's drafting table to production. Design has little to do with anything I mentioned up there.

Here's an exercise for you. Find an Xpedition complaint, anywhere. You want me to find you several for Obsession? If Devin or anybody at Xpedition tells you something is going to happen or he's going to do something for you, I can tell you that it will happen that way, on time.

Comment

Loving my XR7S

29/60 by any chance Bear????

I hear nothing but great things about Xpedition, from people that are very much "involved" and knowledgable.

Comment

I don't think you understand how a bow goes from Kevin's drafting table to production. Design has little to do with anything I mentioned up there.

Here's an exercise for you. Find an Xpedition complaint, anywhere. You want me to find you several for Obsession? If Devin or anybody at Xpedition tells you something is going to happen or he's going to do something for you, I can tell you that it will happen that way, on time.

Really. Hm. 29 years of bowhunting I never knew. Thank you sooo much. As far as Obsession Complaints. Mine shoots lights out. Came in 2 fps over IBO. And 2 weeks from getting it I killed a zebra, hog and a 33 inch Dahl with it. And I've dealt with Dennis. No issues there either. Oh I can give u pics of the above critters to back it up if ya need. First off I don't understand ur sa response. The Lol was just that. And Xpeditions are awesome. I'll most likely own one also. And the other day I shot them side by side. Both beyond awesome bows. So as for ur sa comment. You ain't dealing with no rookie jack.

Comment

Really. Hm. 29 years of bowhunting I never knew. Thank you sooo much. As far as Obsession Complaints. Mine shoots lights out. Came in 2 fps over IBO. And 2 weeks from getting it I killed a zebra, hog and a 33 inch Dahl with it. And I've dealt with Dennis. No issues there either. Oh I can give u pics of the above critters to back it up if ya need. First off I don't understand ur sa response. The Lol was just that. And Xpeditions are awesome. I'll most likely own one also. And the other day I shot them side by side. Both beyond awesome bows. So as for ur sa comment. You ain't dealing with no rookie jack.
                              I'll leave well enough alone and don't need to share my experiences with Obsession to validate anything I've said. My response was as straight of a response as yours. You're stating that because they have the same designer the companies can't be providing a difference in end user experience and that is definitely not the case. Like I said, find me a complaint about Xpedition. They're as solid as they come. Under promising and over delivering, like all stand up men. Loved my Obsession bow, as for the rest of that experience, you can keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by texascanesfan View Post
                                29/60 by any chance bear????

I hear nothing but great things about xpedition, from people that are very much "involved" and knowledgable.
                                28.5 / 65

Comment

Working...
                                X