Feeder Filler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder Filler?

Has anyone built or attempted to build a leaf blower powered feeder filler? I am new to this site and couldn't find anything in search mode.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Cotton, Bowwiz, "BK", Robbie and the dogs for the role they all played in helping find the young 10 point harvested back in January. I could not thank you all back then because I wasn't a member of Texas Bow Hunters. Maybe one day I will have an opportunity to thank you all properly.
    I love reading all of the information being shared by all. Please keep up the great work!!! "I Love This Site"Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00357.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	24721445

couth, welcome to the fire! I'm just glad everything worked out the way it did on your buck! Congrats!

BTW, Trailboss built a feeder filler with a leaf blower, you may PM him.

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the 10 pt

Comment

Welcome aboard. Good job on the 10pt.

Check out this thread:

Comment

I've been looking for Trailboss's thread on here for the feeder filler and can't find it. I think it was in the Campfire section, not the DIY.
          Congrat's on the buck.

Comment

Welcome to TBH, Couth. Congratulations on a fine buck.

I copied the feeder filler thread to the DIY section for easier reference. Thanks for tracking it down, Danimal.

Feeder Filler
            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Welcome to the fire Couth. Lots of good folks here. Congrats on the buck. I'm still looking for my first bowkill.

Comment

Welcome to TBH Emmit. Give me a call when you are going to the lease & I will try to break away...I will even bring some captains

Comment

Thanks so very much for everyone's well wishes and help in researching Trailboss's threads. Like Westex says "there are lots of good folks here". I did take Cotton's advice and sent a PM to Trail Boss and he replyed. Thanks for such a quick responce Trailboss. Trailboss, In theory the "solids venturi eductor" would prevent the blow back experienced early in your design, so I guess you do have one of those under there. Bustedassranch (BK) I'll let you know when I go down to the lease but leave "The Captin" at home.

Comment

Welcome to the fire couth!

Comment

Welcome to TexasBowhunter Emmit!

Comment

Hey Emmit, did you make it up to the lease this weekend? I'm guessing that you did and realized that you wanted to have feeder filler. Well hopefully someone on board has some good info for you. Congrats again on the nice buck.

Comment

Working...
                        X