Lock On Treestand Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock On Treestand Help

Looking for a couple of lock on stands and know nothing about them. Going to be packing these several miles into the backcountry so weight is a big concern. Any suggestions?

With weight being a concern I would go with Millennium or Lone Wolf.

Comment

Hawk helium xl. 12 pounds but still has large platform and a great seat.

Comment

check out the Lone Wolf Alpha hang on stand and 4 piece Lone Wolf climbing sticks - lightweight, comfortable, and well made - they make a "quiver" that holds your sticks to your stand as well while you carry

Comment

If hiking in long walks millennium then lone wolf. They will be triple the price of steel bulk stands but really are the only way to go when getting off the beaten path

Comment

Can’t remember name but there is a “nock off” lone wolf that’s as good too. Still high maybe $20 cheaper if your buying several it may add up

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              Can’t remember name but there is a “nock off” lone wolf that’s as good too. Still high maybe $20 cheaper if your buying several it may add up
              XOP, And their sticks are better IMO.

Comment

I am a big Lonewolf fan. They are expensive but great if hiking far. Back in PA I had a spot on the state forest that was 2 miles, you couldn't leave stands on state forest at the time. People complain about the seats but I like them. XOP are nice and a LW copy (they have made some original stuff lately though) but they are made in China. If you don't care about that you can save some money buying them.

Comment

Working...
                X