Equine hospital Alverado area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equine hospital Alverado area

What's the best equine hospital in that area. My nephew horse just caught a barrier and flipped over. The bear did not break. They are needing to take him to an equine hospital for a valuation. What's the best place around that area

free bump mostly because i had to google what you just said..

Comment

Take him to Weatherford Equine Center in Weatherford Or Brazos Valley Equine Center in Morgan Mill. We have used Brazos Valley Equine several times and they are top notch in area. Don’t know if any in Alvarado area

Comment

My dad saw it, hope the horse is gonna be OK! Hope your nephew is too!
        Last edited by porkrind; 07-09-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

WTH......no way a barrier shouldn't break. Hope the horse and the rider are both OK......

Comment

Dr. Marty Tanner in Weatherford. Only one that works on Gus and Lucy on anything major. He was PRCA Vet of the year few yrs back.
            Last edited by BrandonA; 07-09-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Nephew

Hoping and praying for recovery. He's sore and upset. They my are checking the horse out at an equine center in burleson. Hope he's ok

Horrible thing if the horse is not. As we all now that is. It a good thing for a horse and that hostess are not cheap and would be extremely emotional for a teenager. So thank ful that he was nott hurt. Those are
              Big animals

Comment

Working...
              X