Astros vs Rangers part whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astros vs Rangers part whatever

Yall know the drill.....Astros are great, the Rangers stink, let's get ready to rumble.

Go stros!

Comment

Yuli continues to be the best hitter in baseball with men in scoring position....1-0 Astros.

Comment

Glad to see reddick with a big hit !

Comment

Reddick with a liner off the top of the wall to score another one.

Comment

Hopefully that isnt a lingering injury for Stassi. Looked to hit inside wrist to me.

Comment

This plate ump has been very inconsistant so far calling strikes, balls and balls, strikes. Not a good recipe for Keuchel.

Comment

Struck out the side.

Comment

I'm a bad Ranger's fan. Saved money on my cable bill and dropped FSSW this year.

Comment

Hopefully Dallas will have a great game tonight! Starting off good

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      I'm a bad Ranger's fan. Saved money on my cable bill and dropped FSSW this year.
                      Not a bad year to skip. About the only television I watch is live sports so I still have stupid cable.

Comment

I see Stinky's avg is up considerably from the last time these clubs met.

Comment

Glad to see DALLAS down in the zone! That’s where he needs to be. No idea why he was trying to elevate earlier in the season

Comment

Reddick got some air under that one. No fence to get in the way that way. 3-0 Astros.

Comment

Wesley Snipes with a 2 run dinger to right center.....5-0 Stros.

Comment

Working...
                              X