Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No poolaris!

Comment

The Honda’s and Kawasaki's I have owned were very dependable, good on fuel consumption, and low maintenance. The Yamahas just seemed to have a little more power when it came to similar sized machines. The Yamahas definitely consume fuel at a higher rate though.

Comment

Arctic Cats have served me well for over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
          I had a 2003 Big Bear 400 fro 15 years (recently sold it due to no lease) and it NEVER let me down. I had it in all weather conditions; from Texas Heat to Brutal Michigan Winters plowing snow. Yamaha ATVs are the way to go IMO.. I could take that thing anywhere and always felt confident that I could get where I was going and get back..
          I had a big bear 400 also. Best machine I have ever owned. It was small enough to get around great in the woods and had tons of power with that granny low gear.

I have owned a few Polaris machines, and only had issues with my first one, a 2 stroke. I'd buy another Polaris, but hat's off to the Yamaha's, especially if it's gonna see rough work.

Comment

I have a Polaris 850. at almost 75 hp, that thing is a beast.

Comment

My 1999 Big Bear 400 is still going strong and have had zero issues with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                I had a 450 HO and it was an OK machine, should have kept it but needed the funds. Looking to get a new ATV for the lease and came across the yamaha kodiak 450. My polaris did leave me stranded once because of the fuel pump, so I am kind of gun shy on that one. Any one have any experience with the Kodiak 450?

Well what did you decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a little set back financially, well not really a set back. Want to get some bills paid off before purchasing something. When I am ready will be going with the Yamaha.

Comment

Had a 400 Kodiak since brand new 02?. Never ever one problem with it. Over 550 hours on it. I work that machine hard and it always delivers.
                    602 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Polaris may be a fine machine, it's just I've never owned one so I really don't know but...I've owned Yamaha's, 2 different Grizzly's and several dirt bikes and I say it's hard to go wrong by purchasing a Yamaha ! They are some fine machines !!!

Comment

We'll ended pulling the trigger on a Yamaha.....will post pics later.

Comment

Good decision!

Comment

Here she is.

Comment

Polaris 450 HO vs Yamaha Kodiak 450

Congrats. That a 5 x 8 trailer?

Comment

That's the exact one I want. Looks good.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X