NRA Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA Convention

As most of you know, the NRA Convention is going to be held in Dallas on May 4-6. Since this convention is being held in Texas, I pray that attendance is strong in light of the Dallas Mayor Carraway warning that the convention should be moved following the demonstrations associated with the Florida school shooting. As you know, the NRA had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting in Florida or any other shooting for that matter. It has never been more important for defenders of our Second Amendment to stand united. If it is possible, please make plans to attend this convention and let the liberals who want to take away our rights know that Texans cannot and will not be bullied.
    Thanks and Adios,
    Gary

I'm planning on attending, wearing my yeti cap, yeti t-shirt and sipping coffee from my yeti tumbler

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
      I'm planning on attending, wearing my yeti cap, yeti t-shirt and sipping coffee from my yeti tumbler
      Beat me to it.

Comment

I'll be there on Friday, May 4 to avoid the crowd. Already pre-registered and got my passes for me and the wife.

Comment

I have been corrected, Carraway is not the mayor, he is Mayor Pro Tem. Either way, I don't want anyone who wants to attend this convention to feel intimidated in any way. In my opinion, this convention is second only to the Shot Show in great exhibitors catering to shooting and hunting.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

Lol

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

I would think Texans would take care of any protesters that got out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
                  I would think Texans would take care of any protesters that got out of line.
                  That's exactly what the Protesters are counting on.

Best thing to do is ignore them.

Comment

Wonder how many people will be carrying.

Comment

I have been before, but not attending this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                        I have been corrected, Carraway is not the mayor, he is Mayor Pro Tem. Either way, I don't want anyone who wants to attend this convention to feel intimidated in any way. In my opinion, this convention is second only to the Shot Show in great exhibitors catering to shooting and hunting.
                        Adios,
                        Gary
                        I will be there. I view liberal politicians opinions similar to those brown things floating in a toilet bowl.

Oh and I will be carrying, wearing something with the NRA and the American flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                          As most of you know, the NRA Convention is going to be held in Dallas on May 4-6. Since this convention is being held in Texas, I pray that attendance is strong in light of the Dallas Mayor Carraway warning that the convention should be moved following the demonstrations associated with the Florida school shooting. As you know, the NRA had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting in Florida or any other shooting for that matter. It has never been more important for defenders of our Second Amendment to stand united. If it is possible, please make plans to attend this convention and let the liberals who want to take away our rights know that Texans cannot and will not be bullied.
                          Thanks and Adios,
                          Gary
                          Carraway is a real ****. You only need to listen to about 2 minutes of his dribble to figure that out. Mayor Rawlings isn't much better.
                          That being said, I'll be there Friday. Gonna be a great show with huge turnout. Ain't worried bout no protestin'.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            I will be there. I view liberal politicians opinions similar to those brown things floating in a toilet bowl.

Oh and I will be carrying, wearing something with the NRA and the American flag.

I find it ironic, The mayor and Carraway, complain about the money spent to provide security for the convention,

YET, have no problem spending $600,000 to remove and try to erase history of a statue of confederate history ...

Comment

I wouldn't give a red cent to the NRA. they are a special interest group just like all the rest.

i'll continue to vote for candidates that understand rights and common sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X