Senate Dems are filibustering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senate Dems are filibustering

Saw they are controlling the floor until consensus is reached on gun control

Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Trying to reach a consensus on the wrong issue

Comment

Good, only means they can't screw anything else up until this idiot is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          Good, only means they can't screw anything else up until this idiot is finished.
          Now that's the truth.

Comment

I would like to see a couple of them drop over from exhaustion just for fun. Idiots.

Comment

Like they do anything productive anyway.

They want our guns but what about the security detail that is protecting them?

Comment

disgusting how tragic events are used for their political agenda instead of mourning a nations loss and figuring out how to do the governments #1 job....national security.

Comment

Are they reading green eggs and ham

Comment

I hope they all fall out with exhaustion or heart failure. Bums!!!!

Comment

Man would that be a great time and place for a string of black cat firecrackers!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Man would that be a great time and place for a string of black cat firecrackers!
                        Yeah, fire crackers.

Comment

So, they are actually in DC.........lol!

Comment

"Instead Sasse and most Republicans are supporting an alternative proposal Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to allow the attorney general to delay suspected terrorists from getting a gun for up to 72 hours as they try to get a court to approve blocking the sale of the firearm."

I think I proposed that yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                              "Instead Sasse and most Republicans are supporting an alternative proposal Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to allow the attorney general to delay suspected terrorists from getting a gun for up to 72 hours as they try to get a court to approve blocking the sale of the firearm."

I think I proposed that yesterday...

72 hours...man if they are suspected terrorists make it 72 months

Comment

Working...
                              X