Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting on some bone in the Hill Country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting on some bone in the Hill Country...

Still a little early to determine "Who's Who", but its great to see these guys eating a bunch and getting fat! Constant supply of L&E will hopefully get them where they need to be this fall. Some nice up and comers. We'll see how they've progressed come July/August...

One interesting note, the buck on the left in the first pic I've seen for a couple of years now. I know who he is just because of his character. He WILL NOT put his nose into the protein tubes, only eats off of the ground. Even when he is alone he wanders around looking for pellets on the ground. Kinda weird but that's just what he does...anyone else seen anything like this?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by louieagarcia; 06-23-2014, 11:56 PM.

Buck in the second to last picture is gunna be a shooter!

Comment

Nice thanks for sharing

Comment

Looking Good

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Looking real good! Man look at the greenery you have!!!! That's always a plus.

Comment

Nice looking deer, this is a great time of year watching the antler growth.

I've never noticed having a deer not eating from the tube but I'm sure anyone or anthing can have a phobia.

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Looks good Louie. Nice to meet ya and hit with ya at the golf outting.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Looks good Louie. Nice to meet ya and hit with ya at the golf outting.
                      It was nice meeting you too David, golf tourney was a blast! Already, looking forward to next years TBH Open....luckily we have a deer season between now and then to kill some time lol

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Nice! Like the character the one has on his browe for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

you have a few very nice bucks! Congrats

Comment

They are coming around. It's about to get real interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X