Help with a Hill Country Buck Age and Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a Hill Country Buck Age and Score

Realy not a big guy on worrying about score more concerned with the age. This buck might make a year more but aint sure I hunt in the middle of a neighborhood on 50 acres and there are alot of wannabe bowhunters that shoot and wound deer in their backyards. I think he is 5.5 if he is the one Im thinking but not sure. These deer are so small out here its real hard for me to age till they get up to 4.5 +

Click image for larger version

Name:	ICAM0023.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	24823069

Name:	ICAM0096.JPG
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	24823070

He should be the one walking off to the left of this pic.

Name:	ICAM0097.JPG
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	24823071

anyone???

Comment

2.5 maybe 3.5

Comment

hes a pup. I think 3.5 tops. He has a little beef in his neck but still a pretty tight and juvenile lookin barrel and rear. In the rut you will see if he puffs up good and decide if he is 2 or 3

ac

Comment

2 to 3 tops

Comment

Can you post a few more pics? I'm thinking he's older than what other guys are posting.

Comment

Chance I will see if I have any more. These were the 3 I had that were the best view of him. Have a couple from behind. I saw him last week running with 4 other bucks and hewas much bigger then the others. I think he is the big 9 I watched last year that I let walk. Im pretty sure he is over 3.5

Comment

Comment

looks to me like he is about 3.5 and will score 115-120

Comment

He looks like he is 3.5 to me as well. 120"s

Comment

If thats in Wimberley I would say 4 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by HandiKap Bowhunter View Post
                        Chance I will see if I have any more. These were the 3 I had that were the best view of him. Have a couple from behind. I saw him last week running with 4 other bucks and hewas much bigger then the others. I think he is the big 9 I watched last year that I let walk. Im pretty sure he is over 3.5
                        Do you have any pics of him last year? Nothing at all about him says 3.5 to me. He's 4.5+. And 5.5 will not surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                        X