No announcement yet.

Traditional FSC Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3: 18-3/4". Last shot of 4-5/8" x2 really killed me. One more chance.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 4: 15-3/4" Only positive was fourth shot: 1/4".

Rick remains the leader.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shooting Peoples! Im on day three. Been fliers all over so far.

Comment

Yesterday:
          Out
          2 1/8
          3 1/2
          In
          2 3/8
          3/4
          Total 14 3/8

Today:
          Out
          1 3/4
          1 7/8
          4 1/4
          In
          1/8
          Total 15 7/8
          I accidentally hopscotched from shot place 2 to shot place 4. Last shot...4 1/4” was the actual shot 4...I really wanked the heck out of the shot...double whammy being in the outerbank.

Yall have a great day!
          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Shot this the other day with the recurve and it wasn't worth posting. Shot with the longbow this morning. Still not good. But to add insult to injury I just shot at the circles and still missed by that much. Only two practice arrows to play with right now. Other three are in the quiver with sharp points still.

Gary

Comment

^^^^^^A lot better than any of mine, nice shooting Gary^^^^^

Day 4, well over 20", good luck gentlemen.

Comment

Great chootin Gary!...all in the positive. What was your measure?

Comment

Gary: Dude, if those pics are one four-shot round, I seriously doubt it's even 5 inches total. Measure and post if that's the case, man. If not, still good shooting.

Right now, Rick's measured total of 7-5/8" leads.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                    Gary: Dude, if those pics are one four-shot round, I seriously doubt it's even 5 inches total. Measure and post if that's the case, man. If not, still good shooting.

Right now, Rick's measured total of 7-5/8" leads.
                    Yep.

Even without measuring I can easily tell it is under (way under) 7 inches.

Gary leads.

Rick

Comment

Nope. Just burned it. I'm spending what little practice I'm getting trying to get back on form with my recurve for the upcoming 3D matches. It's been discouraging so far . . .

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Nope. Just burned it. I'm spending what little practice I'm getting trying to get back on form with my recurve for the upcoming 3D matches. It's been discouraging so far . . .

Gary
                        Seems like Gary doesn't want to play.

I'm reminded of the words of Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman, who in 1884 was being discussed as a presidential candidate.

He said: "I will not accept if nominated, and I will not serve if elected."

A hundred years later, Congressman Mo Udall, of Arizona was asked about running for president, and said: "If nominated, I shall run to Mexico; if elected, I shall fight extradition."

Looks like Rick is elected.
                        Good shooting.

Comment

TexRebel is going to make the call for us here, and over at TAF.

Comment

That works! Looking forward to it, TexRebel!

Comment

Sorry guys. I'm traveling a lot right now. Just here in Texas but couple nights here, over night there. After all the surveys and fence clearing is caught up for the land crud I'll have more time.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                Sorry guys. I'm traveling a lot right now. Just here in Texas but couple nights here, over night there. After all the surveys and fence clearing is caught up for the land crud I'll have more time.

Gary
                                No problem, Gary. Gave me an excuse to research who actually said that quote about not serving if elected. Had in my mind it was LBJ, who said something similar.

Look forward to seeing you back shooting when you can!

Comment

Working...
                                X