No announcement yet.

Quarantine Grammar Lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Oak, TX must be void of any clouds to yell at.

Comment

I learned good from this here teachin lesson.

Comment

Lets say you add a "T" to seen and Seent is used. When, where, how should it be used?

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
          I am failing to see why you prefaced this post with being quarantined???

I was under impression you sat at home posting things like this all the time...
          I have been working from home for 3 weeks and figured others might be bored, wanting to use their free time to improve themselves, so...I just thought I would offer to improve their chances of a good interview, if needed. It's just part of my DNA to lift up my fellow brethren and improve theirselfs .

Comment

Past participle has already happened, so how does “he/she/it/they will be seen” convey the past and not the future?

Asking for a friend, I worked hard for a B or C in english class. Math and history was more my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Lets say you add a "T" to seen and Seent is used. When, where, how should it be used?
              Ah, grasshoppa! One cannot just mess with the King's language on their whim! Why, Mrs. Tuttle and Mrs. Herron (may God rest their dedicated teaching souls) would be rolling over in their graves, as they wrestled with how they went wrong and failed their students, if I did that.

Now, your teachers may not have cared if they taught you anything or not.

Comment

Burnadell is simply providing us a PSA. Which is actually needed since every kid in the state is currently being home schooled. Lord help us

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                  Past participle has already happened, so how does “he/she/it/they will be seen” convey the past and not the future?

Asking for a friend, I worked hard for a B or C in english class. Math and history was more my thing.
                  Tell your friend that I'm not picking up what he is laying down!

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                    Burnadell is simply providing us a PSA. Which is actually needed since every kid in the state is currently being home schooled. Lord help us
                    EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                      I agree!
                      Randy, thank you for your service and hopefully at least one more person can lift their vocabulary to a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        You grammar challenged can thank me now or thank me later.

I will even except, no...ACCEPT bottles of amber-colored liquid to show your appreciation.
                        Ok---- I've just filled a bottle, of amber-colored liquid, headed
                        your way...……...

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                          Ok---- I've just filled a bottle, of amber-colored liquid, headed
                          your way...……...
                          You distill your own?

Comment

They didn’t get it in 13 years of school so I doubt they’ll get it in a couple of weeks of quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Lmmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                                Lmmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Don't humor him Uncle Sag!

Comment

Working...
                                X