No announcement yet.

liberalism blues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son goes to one as well. First thing this morning they sent an email to all students and staff saying.... "All, we are going to gather in the chapel at 12:15, in the spirit of love and peace to re-affirm values that are central to ****** College"

I texted my son, and said today's your day boy. Hug and console all the hot ones you can find. Be that shoulder for them.

He replied, "I guess you got that email too,, huh Dad.... Ill do my best", and "Dont sell any of my guns this week while im gone, we should be ok now".

Funny thing is, they know his background and he gets along pretty well having such a different point of view than most of them do. Heck, hes had a few out to the house to shoot guns. (Many never even picked one up or were allowed to). So maybe he is rubbing off on a few of them as well.
    Last edited by Bullydog; 11-09-2016, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

awesome

Comment

Hitlery just gave praise the the LGTB community. So glad she didn't win and give them more of a foothold on this country.

Comment

My younger son works for a big advertising agency in Los Angeles - he is truly in the "belly of the beast" when it comes to lefties. He is new there so he has pretty much kept his mouth shut and head down when talk turns to politics. There are about 400 people in his office and yesterday about 50 of his female coworkers showed up wearing Hillary-style pantsuits and "I'm with Her!" buttons. Their FB posts and tweets starting last night are predicting the end of the world - it's going to be pretty somber around there for a while.

Comment

Most of my co-workers have the 1000 yard stare this morning.

Comment

it's much like the clinton rally last night - the camera would pan the room and so many sad souls were wiping tears away

Comment

Foxnews reported that a Yale professor told his class that due to the election results, they could take some time to recuperate and skip today's class. And that's why it's hard to summon up enough bladder pressure to pee on a liberal when they're on fire.

Comment

Can't believe the way she was quoting scripture today. Total hypocrite.

Comment

We have a butt hurt token lib in our office.He showed up 2 hours late and is mouthing the sore loser blah blah! I'm gloating our nations rebirth from the hands of the corrupt left!
                      Thank you Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        Can't believe the way she was quoting scripture today. Total hypocrite.
                        Saw that. I was ready for her to catch on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Foxnews reported that a Yale professor told his class that due to the election results, they could take some time to recuperate and skip today's class. And that's why it's hard to summon up enough bladder pressure to pee on a liberal when they're on fire.

Comment

There is no pill they can take to get over it. Just got to run its course.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                              There is no pill they can take to get over it. Just got to run its course.
                              She could just swallow the "blue" pill and believe all is well.

In reality the rest of the country is going to get a healthy dose of "red" pills. Make America Great Again!!!

Comment

LMAO! I'd be whistling all day long!!

Comment

Working...
                                X