Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night shift bump

Comment

Shoot was fun, thanks guys for setting it up. Got a little wet, but the rain was welcomed. I shot really, really badly but I had a great time.

Wayne

Comment

Thanks for coming out and and supporting the ministry! It was a blessing having you all there!

Comment

Saw the sign on way to Hagerman, maybe try and make one in the future

Comment

Are you guys on FB. I have a ministry in Honey Grove called Cross-Focused Sportsmen. We would have been there today if I had known. We are having a 3d shoot next Sat on the square in HG. Check us out on FB or email me for details. crossfocusedsportsmen@gmail.com

Man I wish I had known about today!

Comment

I'm not on FB myself, but you can look up kingstrailcowboychurch.com all of our events will be posted there. Our skeet shoot and bow shoot are our main fundraisers to fund our men's gathering which will be this coming feb 20th 2016.

Comment

If you would like to get in touch as of now I'm the men's team leader. Email deucesleukemia@gmail.com

Comment

I will email you a flyer for what we have going on this coming weekend. I will check out yall event and we will supports as we can

Comment

That would awesome! I can print it out and post on our men's event board at the church.

Comment

Working...
                    X