Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Public Hunting Opportunities
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2016, 11:59 AM   #251
Werewolf
Ten Point
 
Werewolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kingwood Texas
Hunt In: Sam Houston National Forest and any other place I can
Default

The new thread...ahhhh...Subbed
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 12:05 PM   #252
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
The new thread...ahhhh...Subbed


I guess I am old and dumb. What's this mean?
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 12:09 PM   #253
jer_james
Ten Point
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMiddleton View Post
Good for you!
There is a learning curve to hitting fish, especially if they're deep!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I remember just taking the .22 out and shooting in about 3 foot of creek water and having the hardest time ever. I never could adjust. Always needed time to get lucky.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 02:52 PM   #254
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
I guess I am old and dumb. What's this mean?
Just means he's just found the new thread and is checking in. It's ok pea brain. I got you.
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 02:54 PM   #255
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
Just means he's just found the new thread and is checking in. It's ok pea brain. I got you.


I feel so lost
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 02:56 PM   #256
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
I feel so lost
Omg! Subbed means "checking in to an online thread/forum." Werewolf just found the 16-17 thread and wanted to check in (make his presence known). And he's happy Damian made the new thread. Got it now?

And cool story Swamp. Glad you connected.
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 02:57 PM   #257
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
Omg! Subbed means "checking in to an online thread/forum. Werewolf just found the 16-17 thread and wanted to check in (make his presence known). And he's happy Damian made the new thread. Got it now?



And cool story Swamp. Glad you connected.


I feel like I am walking in here blind folded. Someone please show me the way.
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 03:02 PM   #258
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Dag nabbit! Why can't I embed an image!

Peter Frampton
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #259
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Let's see who is smart here. Can anyone see the problem here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 03:14 PM   #260
AJMag
Pope & Young
 
AJMag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

caliper is on the wrong side. bleeder should be on top
AJMag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 03:20 PM   #261
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Bleeder on bottom = no bueno
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 04:01 PM   #262
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Good job my young padawons


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 04:05 PM   #263
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Give us a challenge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #264
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh2007 View Post
Give us a challenge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk


You can't wait for the older kids to give the answer and then say it was easy
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 04:48 PM   #265
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
You can't wait for the older kids to give the answer and then say it was easy
Before I saw this, that's exactly what I said! Lmao! I'm no mechanic but I've changed a crap ton of calipers and brake pads enough to know that. I'm blaming this on the crown, horseshoes, fishing on the bulkhead and shad popping the surface 4' away (that's what I've been doing for the last 1.5 hrs)... but I love u crazy mofos! Seriously, y'all make my day....sometimes.
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 05:42 PM   #266
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

When you are at work you don't always get to play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 06:50 PM   #267
Werewolf
Ten Point
 
Werewolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kingwood Texas
Hunt In: Sam Houston National Forest and any other place I can
Default

Yup just checking in folks. Haven't been on here much. Sorry, I bee busy lately
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-14-2016, 08:40 PM   #268
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh2007 View Post
When you are at work you don't always get to play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
That's why when I'm home (which used to be not very often) I play hard and have fun.

Good to see you back WW. And that's funny. Just bee safe.
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2016, 03:46 PM   #269
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

19 hours and not one post. You people disappoint me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2016, 04:18 PM   #270
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
19 hours and not one post. You people disappoint me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2016, 06:13 PM   #271
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Post #2
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2016, 06:14 PM   #272
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2016, 06:32 PM   #273
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Water....oh wait

Posted and signed



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-15-2016, 11:15 PM   #274
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

The next time someone wants to come over and talk crap about beating me in horseshoes and then lose three games better believe me when I say "I'm AWESOME!!!" Not naming names. But that's all I'm gonna say. Hope y'all made it home safe. Great times as always! And thanks for your wood. And.....................................GO!
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 12:24 AM   #275
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
The next time someone wants to come over and talk crap about beating me in horseshoes and then lose three games better believe me when I say "I'm AWESOME!!!" Not naming names. But that's all I'm gonna say. Hope y'all made it home safe. Great times as always! And thanks for your wood. And.....................................GO!
Too easy...
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 07:45 AM   #276
TMiddleton
Ten Point
 
TMiddleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Hunt In: Public land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowOnly81 View Post
The next time someone wants to come over and talk crap about beating me in horseshoes and then lose three games better believe me when I say "I'm AWESOME!!!" Not naming names. But that's all I'm gonna say. Hope y'all made it home safe. Great times as always! And thanks for your wood. And.....................................GO!
Yeah, yeah, yeah you beat me 3 games in a row. That's all yours to own, that was some great horseshoe pitching! And let's not call it crap talkin', lets call it "banter" Trust me, there will be some rematches in your future my friend!

We got home safe and sound, after having a really great time with some great friends! Your FIL & MIL have an beautiful place they built on the side of the lake. Now that we know where it is, it won't be a problem to come visit by boat since its not far from my FIL and MIL's place accross the water.

Sitting on that bulk head is something I definitely want to do again! Makes for some comfortable fishing. We just need to run the bait out further, by kayak or boat, to get past those pesky turtles.

No problem on the wood, I carry it everywhere I go
TMiddleton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 07:55 AM   #277
huntinfool
Pope & Young
 
huntinfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Katy, Texas
Hunt In: SHNF, and anywhere you want to take me ;-)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMiddleton View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah you beat me 3 games in a row. That's all yours to own, that was some great horseshoe pitching! And let's not call it crap talkin', lets call it "banter" Trust me, there will be some rematches in your future my friend!

We got home safe and sound, after having a really great time with some great friends! Your FIL & MIL have an beautiful place they built on the side of the lake. Now that we know where it is, it won't be a problem to come visit by boat since its not far from my FIL and MIL's place accross the water.

Sitting on that bulk head is something I definitely want to do again! Makes for some comfortable fishing. We just need to run the bait out further, by kayak or boat, to get past those pesky turtles.

No problem on the wood, I carry it everywhere I go
So THIS is how I have to find out you're cheating on me!

On a public forum for all to see!



I just, I just


O never mind, you just dont get it.


Sounds like good times. Sure wish the weather would be better, I still want to get the boat on the water. Plus I really need to do some scouting.
I'm tempted to leave work today, hook up the boat and hit a lake and see what's up. Gonna call an audible
...if the weather holds out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
huntinfool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 07:57 AM   #278
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Damian let me know if you head up to the forest next week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 08:05 AM   #279
TMiddleton
Ten Point
 
TMiddleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Hunt In: Public land
Default

You will always be my besty!

I was left with the impression that David (Lee's FIL) enjoys entertaining over there at the lake house. I imagine it wouldn't be to hard to convince him that we need to come over for some horseshoe pitchin', bulkhead fishin', beverage sippin', and BBQin'!
TMiddleton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 08:40 AM   #280
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMiddleton View Post
You will always be my besty!



I was left with the impression that David (Lee's FIL) enjoys entertaining over there at the lake house. I imagine it wouldn't be to hard to convince him that we need to come over for some horseshoe pitchin', bulkhead fishin', beverage sippin', and BBQin'!


You people can't have a party without me. Well a get together I guess. If I am not there it can't be a party.
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 08:46 AM   #281
AJMag
Pope & Young
 
AJMag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
You people can't have a party without me. Well a get together I guess. If I am not there it can't be a party.
They didn't want the rubber chicken to show up. Lee would get jealous
AJMag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #282
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Seems like a lot of fun.
hot_rod_eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 09:31 AM   #283
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMiddleton View Post
You will always be my besty!

I was left with the impression that David (Lee's FIL) enjoys entertaining over there at the lake house. I imagine it wouldn't be to hard to convince him that we need to come over for some horseshoe pitchin', bulkhead fishin', beverage sippin', and BBQin'!
I'm sure we can work something out.

And Dmack, it's always fun without you....I mean with you at the party.

Last edited by BowOnly81; 04-16-2016 at 09:50 AM.
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #284
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMag View Post
They didn't want the rubber chicken to show up. Lee would get jealous


I totally understand now.
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 10:47 AM   #285
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
You people can't have a party without me. Well a get together I guess. If I am not there it can't be a party.
Yeah daniel the mobile party

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 10:51 AM   #286
huntinfool
Pope & Young
 
huntinfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Katy, Texas
Hunt In: SHNF, and anywhere you want to take me ;-)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack View Post
You people can't have a party without me. Well a get together I guess. If I am not there it can't be a party.
Are you SERIOUS? That's the reason we would be having a party!!!!!

As for David's place, I'd be game, I like doing all of the above mentioned activities. ( some more than others)

Man work is slow. I'm stuck in a car hauler trailer wiring it for LED lights inside and out. Which means I have to take the top panel piece out and run a wire behind the walls and make sure there is wire at all 10 locations. This run is about 80' long. Yeah.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
huntinfool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 04:47 PM   #287
wanderin39
Ten Point
 
wanderin39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tx, Ok, Wy
Default

In the doghouse now and not even too much my fault. Agreed to take the wife to the hoa plant swap. I had just left Bowzone and still had a bow in the truck. Loaded plants and away we went. After a few minutes there a lady asked about the bow, it was in the back seat of the truck, mind you. Told her I enjoy shooting. She told me shooting was great as long as I did not hurt any animals. Just smiled and informed her I was lifelong member of peta, she was so happy and wanted to talk about that. Well everything went well til I informed her peta is People Eating Tasty Animals. She was not happy. She started raising her voice and I smiled politely. Her husband calmed after a few minutes and Tran informed me I should be more tactful.
wanderin39 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 04:49 PM   #288
dmack
Pope & Young
 
dmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: shnf
Default

Now that was funny stuff right there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmack is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #289
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

I think you handled it perfrctly. One more ****** off liberal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 04:53 PM   #290
AJMag
Pope & Young
 
AJMag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderin39 View Post
In the doghouse now and not even too much my fault. Agreed to take the wife to the hoa plant swap. I had just left Bowzone and still had a bow in the truck. Loaded plants and away we went. After a few minutes there a lady asked about the bow, it was in the back seat of the truck, mind you. Told her I enjoy shooting. She told me shooting was great as long as I did not hurt any animals. Just smiled and informed her I was lifelong member of peta, she was so happy and wanted to talk about that. Well everything went well til I informed her peta is People Eating Tasty Animals. She was not happy. She started raising her voice and I smiled politely. Her husband calmed after a few minutes and Tran informed me I should be more tactful.
That's awesome!
AJMag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 05:00 PM   #291
wanderin39
Ten Point
 
wanderin39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tx, Ok, Wy
Default

I thought I was rather tactful actually, I did not insult her intelligence {assuming she has any}, did not offer to hunt the squirrels she was complaining about. But the WIFE says she is a neighbor and I should upset them that much. She did not have a stroke so didn't think she was THAT upset.
wanderin39 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 05:06 PM   #292
cmh2007
Ten Point
 
cmh2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Ahhhhh...they need to learn to be respectful of what others think too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
cmh2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 05:55 PM   #293
AJMag
Pope & Young
 
AJMag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderin39 View Post
I thought I was rather tactful actually, I did not insult her intelligence {assuming she has any}, did not offer to hunt the squirrels she was complaining about. But the WIFE says she is a neighbor and I should upset them that much. She did not have a stroke so didn't think she was THAT upset.
Kindly suggest to your wife that she imposed her belief system on you, which she wouldn't have done if she followed your wifes mentality towards neighbors. And how you tried your best to maintain the most professional composure possible while dealing with the mentally ill
AJMag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2016, 09:27 PM   #294
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

That's funny David!
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2016, 05:08 PM   #295
kabanh
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montgomery
Default

You handled it better than I would of wonderin
kabanh is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2016, 05:41 PM   #296
huntinfool
Pope & Young
 
huntinfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Katy, Texas
Hunt In: SHNF, and anywhere you want to take me ;-)
Default

I tell them I'm a hunter. I hunt for meat to provide for my family. I don't care what they think of me.
If they start giving me crap, I just give them the 2 deer on one acre becomes 4 deer the next and barely can support them. The following year there are 8 and they are out of food. So it's a management thing. Then I ask them what they do to help manage the herd. That usually shuts them up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
huntinfool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2016, 05:44 PM   #297
kabanh
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montgomery
Default

I ask them if they buy meat at the grocery store the woods is my grocery store
kabanh is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2016, 07:17 PM   #298
AJMag
Pope & Young
 
AJMag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Conroe
Hunt In: SHNF
Default


Doing some bareshaft tuning with the 35 lb sammick sage. Got to a point that the fletched arrows were grouping so tight that i got my first ever true robinhood. Of course at 35 lbs it just bounced back out of the other arrow.

What got me is that the groups got crazy tight but the bareshafts said they were still stiff and nock high. I've backed this nock point down to just under .25 inch whoch is way low for a recurve, and jacked point weight way up, and just now starting to get a clise to decent tune. Kind of just practice for the dozen shafts coming Wednesday for the longbow. These arrows im shooting tonight are going to become flu flus. Feeling hellbent on hunting with the trad stuff this year, so starting to put in some hard work on it.
AJMag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2016, 07:47 PM   #299
BowOnly81
Pope & Young
 
BowOnly81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Trinity, TX
Hunt In: SHNF and Trinity Co.
Default

Awesome shooting Andy!
BowOnly81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-17-2016, 07:50 PM   #300
huntinfool
Pope & Young
 
huntinfool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Katy, Texas
Hunt In: SHNF, and anywhere you want to take me ;-)
Default

Good job.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
huntinfool is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com