Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
    Was at the lease and was riding on the back of a buddys 4wheeler, facing backwards. So my legs were hanging off the back. He took off faster than I was expecting, I leaned back and tucked my legs under to regain balance, when I did that my left foot caught the rear tire. It sucked my leg inbetween the rear tire and the bottom of the fender. It didnt feel good, but I didnt think it was broken. That is until I talked to a nurse friend on moday and told him what happened. He told me to get my *** into the Urgent care, and here we are.

Man, sorry to hear that bud. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      you wearing your kill switch while you wade now?

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        lmao!
        David you can shut up too!

Comment

Nice outing, Glen and ATW!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

9 mile hole last weekend
            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Walker! Great trip!

Comment

Wasn't me but I'm going Friday. Tides are real low and they said needed 4x4 to launch at Bird.

Comment

So good news, no surgery on the ankle looks like a 9 week recovery period. Looks like Ill be buying a ground blind for bow season. Luckily Ill be able to dove hunt and possibly teal hunt!

Comment

So good news, no surgery on the ankle looks like a 9 week recovery period. Looks like Ill be buying a ground blind for bow season. Luckily Ill be able to dove hunt and possibly teal hunt!
                    Awesome news!

Comment

you can shoot a limit of doves right off a 4 wheeler seat and never even have to get off the thing. Ive done it!

Comment

Great news!! Congratulations sir!! You should cover yourself with the TPWD regs/Fed. Regs on hunting from a vehicle and get yourself a disabled permit from your Dr... Sitting on a 4-wheeler or in a Side by Side is an excellent way to dove and teal hunt... just ain't legal without the legalese! Good luck to you sir. They going to be able to give you a walking cast/boot?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Great news!! Congratulations sir!! You should cover yourself with the TPWD regs/Fed. Regs on hunting from a vehicle and get yourself a disabled permit from your Dr... Sitting on a 4-wheeler or in a Side by Side is an excellent way to dove and teal hunt... just ain't legal without the legalese! Good luck to you sir. They going to be able to give you a walking cast/boot?

I’m in a walking boot for 6 weeks and then a shoe type contraption with ankle support for 3 weeks. Ought be 100% by duck season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, that is good news.

Comment

Caught a few on a quick trip this evening.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X