Justice Roberts... never fails to disappoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I don’t need to go to a church service to know I am going to heaven. In fact, there are a lot of people that spend Sunday mornings, evenings and Wednesday nights in Church services that will never sniff the pearly gates.
    You need to be participating in a fellowship to be an obedient Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      You need to be participating in a fellowship to be an obedient Christian
      Does fellowship have to occur between 10am-Noon on Sundays?

Comment

Some folk don’t understand that Jesus set up the perfect “Church” and “we” are the bricks in the wall.

Imagine if the millions that attend a brick and mortar church were to become part of the Kingdom of God

Comment

Your belief flies in the facebof over 2000 years of church traditions on the teachings of Jesus about the NT church as well as the OT teachings

There have been un constitutional ahut downs of the freedom to assemble and practice religion
          “Traditions”, and what did Jesus say of such?

There have been no shutdowns on practicing religion, its a delusional illusion

Comment

You see how the liberals are acting with the protest and riots, maybe the right will start having guts.

They don’t have enough jails to hold you and until each one of you realizes what it means to back your cause, you’ll lose it like a sissy!

Do something about your rights or shutup

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              Does fellowship have to occur between 10am-Noon on Sundays?
              Participation in a fellowship is alot more than gathering together in a weekend...or atleast that is how I read Scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                “Traditions”, and what did Jesus say of such?

There have been no shutdowns on practicing religion, its a delusional illusion
                There have been shutdowns of The freedom to assemble ...

Comment

Absolutely X1000

Comment

Double post

Comment

No there hasn’t, folk chose to comply.

If you are not willing to risk death for your constitutional rights, you don’t deserve them. If you are afraid of a simple scolding or a petty arrest upsetting you’re world, not my problem. Oh, and I cannot take credit for this idea, it came from a founding father.

There is very little pushback from the sheeple on the right. Good citizen, good boy, sit, roll over, lay down!

Funny, even “Karens” have more testicles

GO TO CHURCH !
                      Last edited by Johnny44; 05-30-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        No there hasn’t, folk chose to comply.

If you are not willing to risk death for your constitutional rights, you don’t deserve them. If you are afraid of a simple yelling at or a petty arrest upsetting you’re world, not my problem. Oh, and I cannot take credit for this idea, it came from a founding father.

There is very little pushback from the sheeple on the right.
                        You sir are very misinformed. There have been church services raided and shutdown in the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Nope, the attendees allowed it.

There is no risk too great for my freedom friend, I have given all. It ain’t my fault Jesus threw me back.

If Church is your hill around Khe Sanh, you gonna let a written order and a little NVA resistance make you go back home crying to the internet?

Time some you folk grasp the reality of whats going on and grow some.
                          Last edited by Johnny44; 05-30-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Death from Above; 05-30-2020, 04:18 PM. Reason: Outta character and knew better than to respond

Comment

The problem with the ignorant and panty wearers is they really don’t grasp nor or they willing to lay down their life for the Constitution and:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Death is a certain part of life, if you ain’t willing to lay it all down...GET OUT !

Comment

Justice Roberts... never fails to disappoint

[quote=Johnny44;14895953]Sorry fellas, too many times in my life inconsiderate church goers come to service sick.

I believe Jesus was somewhat against a physical building and expressed when a few of us are gathered coupled with the fruit we produce, are the “Church” with a capital “C”. God’s plan was brilliant
                                Last edited by Rcole1310; 05-30-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X