trail cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trail cameras

Can you guys recommend a good trail cam had 2 wildlife innovations but they both suck don't mind spending 200 a camera or so don't want to go to crazy but want one that will last more than a season also had a browning and it didn't last long

I like the Cuddeback & they are only $99 at cabelas. That's my two cents

Comment

Browning strike force. Run 11 of them. Rock solid

Comment

Anything that says Covert on it.

Last edited by Fishndude; 01-24-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

If your only going to spend around 200 bucks I would go with a bushnell. Go to trailcampro.com and read the reviews

Comment

Browning strike force

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
              Browning strike force
              Been hearing lots of good things about this camera...Going to grab a few myself.

Comment

If I could do it all over again I wouldn't have bought my first one. I have 10 out in the field right now. Checking them and keeping them running turns into work after awhile. They all have problems. Even Reconyx. IMO the best one fir under $200 is currently Bushnell Aggressor. Even though I've stArted having some minor issues with them. The Strike Force by Browning was good in 2014. But the 2015s I had gave me problems. Good luck.

Comment

bushnell

Comment

I've been impressed w the strike force so far. Excellent pics and battery life has been good. I had three cams out all on feeders in a very small place. Strike Force took 4 times as many pics as the primos and Moultrie I had out.

Comment

I like my stealth cam battery life is good on the new ones and the price is under $200.00 go to Www.gsmoutdoors.com they carry several different ones
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by kenforu; 01-24-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                        Been hearing lots of good things about this camera...Going to grab a few myself.
                        X2.

Comment

I have had the cam issues too. Moultrie seems to have been the longest lasting ones I have tried. Picked up an Eyecon Crossfire on sale the other day at Academy. Time will tell if it is a good one or not.
                          My Bushnell has lasted two seasons now. Truth cam didn't even last one. Wildeye didn't last one either. The Moultrie (sorry, forgot model but uses C batteries) is going on four seasons now and takes great pics.

Comment

No personal experience with them, but these sold by Outdoor Legacy look to be pretty good. http://www.outdoorlegacygear.com/ult...me-camera.html

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                              Browning strike force. Run 11 of them. Rock solid
                              Yep. I don't even know how many I run. Around 15.

Comment

Working...
                              X