No announcement yet.

What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well...the dog isn't very bright & reckon a big road spatula is in it's future.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      I would not stop and would not expect my Kid to either. Some People these days Are nutz and I don’t want to deal with an idiot over a dog
      This. 100%.

Comment

Oops, had to edit. It’s the dog owners fault and no one else! They should apologize to him if anything for the dog possibly causing damage or him to have an accident
        Last edited by fbchunter; 06-21-2020, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I wouldn’t worry about it, someone will finish the job soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
            I'd go back and run over it until it couldn't chase another car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            Lol

Comment

they let there dog harass other people on public roadways? Not fit to own a dog. Play stupid ganes win stupid prizes. Just sad that the dog is owned by un responsible people.

Comment

I have a similar situation down the road from me. The dogs constantly chase cars and are in the road. I used to swerve to miss them, now I stay in my lane and slow down but I refuse to go out of my way or endanger Myself or others to miss them. Luckily they are quick to move

Comment

Nope would not want my child to stop and then be shamed by an irresponsible dog owner. A dogs proclivity to chase vehicles will never supersede a persons right to safety.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                    I have a similar situation down the road from me. The dogs constantly chase cars and are in the road. I used to swerve to miss them, now I stay in my lane and slow down but I refuse to go out of my way or endanger Myself or others to miss them. Luckily they are quick to move
                    You need a train horn

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I would not stop and would not expect my Kid to either. Some People these days Are nutz and I don’t want to deal with an idiot over a dog
                      Winner here. I’m agree the world is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                        So your telling me that the dog has the right of way on a road. I don’t think so. It’s the land owner responsible to keep the dog in there yard. Years ago I stopped and told the homeowner I hit there dog and it turned out bad. I almost went to jail because it broke out into a fight because the dog owner attacked me. Said it was my fault his dog jumped out in front of my truck. The way I see it this dog will cause a wreck because it comes out of no where and it scares you. Some old lady will end up in a ditch.
                        Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        ??? Who told you the dog has the right of way???
                        Originally posted by bownut View Post
                        Dogs don’t belong on a roadway. Keep them off. My opinion the dog owner has no rights to ***** about anything If there dog gets hit on a roadway. The car or truck should not have to stop if they hit a dog on a roadway. The car has the right of way not the dog. That’s the problem I see a lot of lately. Dog owners don’t control there dogs and just let them roam where they want to. Now this dog my son hit travels about a half mile from it’s home and chases cars all up and down the road. It just so happened he rolled it in front of there house but it came out of nowhere. I’m glad he didn’t stop and would not expect him to.
                        I lost a black lab 3 yrs ago from a neighbor that shot it with a shotgun. Yes I was upset but it was my fault for not doing my job and keeping him in my yard.
                        Again, I just asked who told you that the dog has the right of way? Who were you responding to?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Again, I just asked who told you that the dog has the right of way? Who were you responding to?
                          Poor choice of words on my part. I’m so so sorry. Is that what you want. Do you forgive me. Im not going to argue with you.

Comment

I think he did the right thing. If they’re dumb enough to let their dog run out into the road then they’re probably dumb enough to do something irrational if he would’ve confronted them.

Comment

If I knew them I would have stopped if not I probably would have kept going. If people in the yard I probably would have stopped and apologize but don’t think you would be expected to.

Comment

Working...
                              X