"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
    I believe we just figured out what this trolls intentions are by the statement in Bold above! he also got what he wanted by gettin us all flustered up. Why dont you take your tree huggin hippy as $ back to austin and leave us honest hard workin hard hunting men and women on TBH alone already. This will be my last response to your retarded comments. Dont let your 30-30 shoot you in the *** on the way out.

Comment

Agreed.. I will be out today . Should be a nice evening. Havnt got on the hog in awhile. I feel the heli shoot has affected activity but we are gonna give it a try. Think im gonna check out a new spot.

Comment

Went out early this morning and didn't see anything out at #8. Still looking to get my first hog via archery (even if it is with a crossbow). I have gone to #8 about five times and have seen a few but never been able to get a shot off. Everything I have seen has the majority of them down in the bottom and I don't want to go that deep into the reeds for them.

Thinking I'll try #6 on my next trip and stomp my way through some of the high grass

Comment

My son and I were at #7 Saturday a made a loop thru and we didn't even see a deer. That was a first. Sunday we went to the stairs that lead down to the river. We were trying to get to the 95 side of the RR tracks. Hard walk. We made it to a creek and tried to go around it but couldn't find a way without getting on private land. I think it was private land. We turned around and made our way back and called it a day. No pigs but a lot of sign.

Comment

I remember the heli debate last year.

Sucks they do that. Hope you guys still kill some pigs.

You need to hunt your feeder early by beating the hogs to it. Try getting there around 10pm LOL. Or have it go off 20 minutes before sunrise and hunt the a.m.

Comment

Won't have worry about feeder too much. Saw two guys carrying it out. I assumed it was a different one. The best part of all is I know what they drive and lucky for me I left the trail cam hidden in the vines. On my way to file a report and show them the pictures. I would show here but can't upload from my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post
                Won't have worry about feeder too much. Saw two guys carrying it out. I assumed it was a different one. The best part of all is I know what they drive and lucky for me I left the trail cam hidden in the vines. On my way to file a report and show them the pictures. I would show here but can't upload from my phone.
                man that sucks big time,upload the pics when you get home

Comment

Post them up so we know who to watch out for out there. I hate a thief!!!

Comment

Having to wait, so I will say it was a guy and his son maybe ? Driving white Z71. Likes to leave Miller Lite cans everywere, even in the over look parking lot today. The good thing is i saw them with my own eyes. I will recognize them. Unreal why someone would walk a mile and a half to steal something. Some people ruin it for everyone else. I offered to let people use it, and my stands, (luckily i took them home yesterday) then offer people free corn that has already been packed down that far, and they come steal the $100 feeder. Cant even get away from thieves in the woods.

Comment

Having to wait, so I will say it was a guy and his son maybe ? Driving white Z71. Likes to leave Miller Lite cans everywere, even in the over look parking lot today. The good thing is i saw them with my own eyes. I will recognize them. Unreal why someone would walk a mile and a half to steal something. Some people ruin it for everyone else. I offered to let people use it, and my stands, (luckily i took them home yesterday) then offer people free corn that has already been packed down that far, and they come steal the $100 feeder. Cant even get away from thieves in the woods.
                      Sounds like he is really bringing his son up right
                      Hope you get the sorry POS
                      If I would have seen him dragging my property out of the woods he would have found out just how much I like theives!!

Comment

MAn post up those pictures. What a piece! I hope they nail him hard. You got his lic number?

Comment

Sorry to hear that.. Post it! POS like that will not stop, we have to call em out and report them.

Comment

***!!!! ill surely be on the lookout when im out there, hopefully they didnt see my trail cam, but its way down there. oh well i have your number saved, ill let you know if i come across anything. and let me know if you do know the lic plate, i can get info.

Comment

I have had lots of stuff stolen/vandelized/destroyed on of our property that borders the gov land. Some people are absolutely worthless. At least you got a glimps of them.

You should take those pics strait to the game warden. Also pic up those beer cans (if you know they belong to them) and have them fingerprinted.

Comment

Was late getting in. Guess stolen feeder isn't a top priority. They said they will have to take SD card to get pictures off it. Guess they do know who to do it last night. I showed them the website were I mentiOnes it and they said maybe someone was just helping move it. Lol so I'll have to watch for them. They wouldn't test the beer can cause it was only a theft. figured that. Guess when I saw them and the ratchet strap fell and I had to stop and rehook it by then they had gone in the spillway so I didn't go down there was someone praying for one of us. I know exactly what would of happened. Maybe they were helping move it. Lol right into their truck. Definently one tall guy one short like a young person. Luckily I kinda ranged them so I got a pretty good look. I hope you two get rectal cancer and have to die with each other on broke back mountain you drain on society. Please do us all a favor and don't reproduce.

Comment

Working...
                                X