"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
    Come on Ricky, that's not nice. You're gonna make the new guys forget their hog tags, then have all their equipment seized by the GW when they get busted.
    I figured that by now most everybody already knew about the hog tags.

Anyway, since Rat and Danny came up with this upside down GRXH badge business, I'm legal. According to me. I captured food and brought it to camp. So it wasn't a pig. ***? Y'all remember the year Wildman had the pleasure of meeting those nice young men in the speed boat? Yeah, well either a bag of Frito's blew out of their boat or one of my GRXH buddies ditched his hidden food stash in the river and I found'm. So, sideways badge. Deal with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1183.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	24302910

Comment

"Infidel" thats a bit over the top. True, but over the top. Neano just the Annual Public Hunting permit, must be added to your set-up. Send me some money and I'll return mail all the Granger Hogs tags you can use and the fish stickers, too. Always willing to help out!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Wudstix;8568850 Neano just the Annual Public Hunting permit, must be added to your set-up. Send me some money and I'll return mail all the Granger Hogs tags you can use and the fish stickers, too. Always willing to help out!!!!![/QUOTE]

Neans knows...

Comment

Rainy and muggy = perfect for stalking up on pigs in the Granger jungle!

if any one of you ladies want to join me, shoot me a message and we'll meet up!

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
            "Infidel" thats a bit over the top. True, but over the top. Neano just the Annual Public Hunting permit, must be added to your set-up. Send me some money and I'll return mail all the Granger Hogs tags you can use and the fish stickers, too. Always willing to help out!!!!!
            I always add the APH permit. Luckily got to use my hog tag at the GRXH! Once work slows down some I'll put these fish tags to use that I snagged off Krueger while he was distracted by DJ Waterfall.

Comment

Used two hog tags myself at GRXH, they were last years and almost expired.

Sneaky I will be there 22-24 May, if your plans change. Got to get this Big River longbow used to fast shooting at Granger.
              Last edited by Wudstix; 05-09-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Used two hog tags myself at GRXH, they were last years and almost expired.

Sneaky I will be there 22-24 May, if your plans change. Got to get this Big River longbow used to fast shooting at Granger.
                Unfortunately I will be traveling then, but you tear 'em up out there in my stead, man!!

Comment

May have to play hooky from part time job, if they don't give me the time off. Taking a .410 shotgun for the mosquitoes. When you get the Sarrels let me know.

Comment

Worked time off from both jobs and plan to get there early Thursday. It is @2 1/2 hrs from SA. Crod888 sent you a PM. Need to get my new stick baptized.

Comment

How's the crappie fishing out there? I'm thinking about doing a duel fishing/pig hunt/camping out there sometime this summer.

Comment

May have to play hooky from part time job, if they don't give me the time off. Taking a .410 shotgun for the mosquitoes. When you get the Sarrels let me know.
                        You cant use shotguns at Granger. This is exactly why everyone should be wearing blaze orange out there, even at night.

Comment

Somebody hook up with me in August for a late night spot n stalk with night vision :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            Somebody hook up with me in August for a late night spot n stalk with night vision :-)
                            Let me talk to txpepper, see if he will take us in his boat. I think we can get a few more folks if anyone is up for it. I will bring the beer and shot gun slugs

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              Speedgoat, before you head out there you might check to make sure nighvision is legal - i thought i remember reading somewhere they only allow spotlights since it easily picks up the blaze orange hats and vests which are required.

I think Crod goes out there alot in the evenings, he might know.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                                You cant use shotguns at Granger. This is exactly why everyone should be wearing blaze orange out there, even at night.
                                I spoke with TPWD and they told me you were wrong. At night time, you are supposed to wear shirt with reflective strips on it. No spotlighting allowed. NV are legal. As long you use Gen 4 NV. You are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X