Leftover brisket recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftover brisket recipes?

I’ve got a large portion of a smoked beef brisket cooked yesterday that’s going to be left over. If I freeze it what’s a good recipe to use for this tender smoked meat?

Chili. Trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enchiladas

Comment

I second the chili.

Comment

Chop it up and make quesadillas. I also do it with left over pulled pork comes out great every time!

Comment

Chopped and saved too reheat in a skillet, with BBQ sauce. Brisket Sndwiches!!!!

Comment

Quesadilla’s are good or I will chop it up and put it on top of a baked potato!!

Comment

Tamales. Beans. Gumbo add chicken. Breakfast tacos. Chopped beef. Quesadilla. Chile relleno. Nachos. Queso. Stuffed potatoes. There are so many options past these.

Comment

Chilli

Comment

Um....breakfast tacos. Eggs, brisket, and maybe some white queso. Make sure you toast up the tortillas....so good "they'll make a tadpole slap a whale"

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                      Um....breakfast tacos. Eggs, brisket, and maybe some white queso. Make sure you toast up the tortillas....so good "they'll make a tadpole slap a whale"
                      This!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I put mine in a food saver bag and freeze it. Just take it out and steam it in the bag and it's as good as yesterday. I do this often to take it in our RV.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                          Chopped and saved too reheat in a skillet, with BBQ sauce. Brisket Sndwiches!!!!

That’s what I do. Especially the burnt ends. I’ll chop it up, mix sauce in it, and vacuum seal in smaller portions for the freezer. When I’m hungry for it, I’ll just drop the bag in warm water to thaw out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite is brisket nachos....

Tortillas chips, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, brisket, more cheese and a jalapeno fresh or pickled sliced.. Mhhhhm good!

could slap a spread of refried beans or sour cream on the chip as well..

Comment

Brisket grilled cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X