rage broadhead purchase question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rage broadhead purchase question

needing to get some 100gr hypodermic replacement blades and thought I might get another pack of the 100gr hypodermic heads too. on ebay I see them for as little as $20/3 pack. yet everywhere else they are $40-45. I know there are some Chinese made stuff and copies, but how the heck do you know your getting the real rage head? they are shown in the rage package with the rage sku number, etc.

Camofire has Rage Hypodermics on sale today.

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

Comment

On Ebay I make sure the seller is in the US and I'll order. That way I can send them back if they are fake or misrepresented. I ordered a Safariland product one time that arrived not in Factory packaging. I sent it back and was refunded my money. That is the only issue I have had and I order off Ebay weekly. I have seen the cheap Rage Broad heads on Ebay. I would order them without hesitation. If they look off once you get them then send them back. I am sure they are fine.

Comment

Amazon has them for $24.99. I just ordered a pack yesterday.

Comment

They are all made in china....real or fake.

Comment

Working...
          X