• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH Ivie Lake public land

Just found out about this...
    OH Ivie Lake

Administration: Colorado River Municipal Water District

Hunting permits for harvesting deer, turkey and quail on Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs) near the O.H. Ivie Reservoir are selected by drawing each year. Applications are available, typically in early July with deadlines for receipt at the District in mid August.

Use of buckshot is prohibited except when hunting quail. All other hunting must be done with bows, shotguns using slugs or shot no larger than #4 or muzzleloaders that are .50 caliber or larger. More details are available in the District’s official Rules and Regulations document.

To request an application by mail, call or write the District offices between July 15 and August 15 only:

CRMWD,

Attn: Public Hunting

P.O. Box 869

Big Spring, TX 79721

Telephone: 432-267-6341

ttt

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what does this mean???
      I have a week off in Oct and since I didn't get drawn for a hunt that week, I was thinking about hunting a few days at San Angelo SP, which is there at the lake. Doesn't the Public Hunt permit cover that, or is this different from the park area??

Comment

I drew a tag to hunt at Ivie reservoir at the Talap WMA Oct 12-14 Ive hunted a bit south of there an

Comment

reports?

Comment

Working...
          X