Permits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permits?

Hello I am wondering how I can get a Antlerless deer permit for LBJ, and I am wondering how I enter myself into like draw hunts and how do I find more out about draw hunts? I am interested in getting permits and or go for a draw hunt for vine, LBJ, PM WMA, Alamaba crk WMA, and a couple others I cant think of right now but how do I got about finding info about these draw only hunts and the permits for antlerless deer. Thanks in advance.

If you have the public hunting endorsement, which you should if you are hunting all of those WMA's legally, you should have recieved a book at the beginning of the season with all of the rule, applications, and what not, containing all of that info. No, you can not get an anterless permit for LBJ now, the application deadline is late Sept. and the permits go out mid Oct. they are non-tranferable. By your earlier posts you said you had a doe permit. Did you lose it?

Comment

TPWD has a great web site that can answer most of your questions. LBJ also has a web site were you can apply for antlerless BEFORE season opens. check them out. do a google search for them

Comment

No I still have a doe permit but I just went into the office and got a new book and asked about killing does during general season and she gave me a piece of paper with my name on it and it says anterless permit it is like a piece of paper printed off a printer looks cheesy but she said this will allow me to kill does during general season. And I am hearing and reading that this is not how you usually get your permits or your draw hunts, I dont know if this permit was a leftover or what but I have read that there are leftover draw hunts left that you can get stand by well I dont want htat I want to know how I can get the permits the right way and put in for the draw hunts and find out how much they cost. Thanks for the help.

Comment

TPWD web site has the information you are looking for. Including entry deadlines, entry fees, hunt fees, weapons and hunt dates and so on.

Comment

This thread must be from the movie groundhog day.

Comment

Oh boy! Here we go again.

Comment

Got to love people who cant keep track of their own lies

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                  Got to love people who cant keep track of their own lies
                  ha ha ha ha ha good one.

Comment

Silence is Golden

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post