Swacker Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swacker Broadheads

I have been using the 100gr. 2" cutters for 10 years after I had horrible experiences with the Rage 2 and 3 blades. Knock on wood, I have retrieved every hog and deer I have shot. Am I the only one that uses these?

run the mechanical Swackers on my xbow

Comment

I killed a buck and a hog with them this year. Neither one really impressed me a whole lot. The arrow stopped half way through on both of them and ended up getting broke. Imo they aren't as sharp as a lot of heads out there. They did the job but I'll stick to other broadheads from now on. Nothing wrong with them really. They just didn't wow me.

Comment

I use them to and have for a long time. I have actually shot them before they were called Swacker. They used to be call Sonoran and were based out of Arizona if memory serves me correct. Time and time again, I keep coming back to the Swacker. I love them and have shot lots of game with them. They will do what they are expected to do if you do your part. There is not a better mechanical out there period. There may be as good but not better!

Comment

I have shot Shwacker for a few years now. I love them, and have never had any issues with them. They fly straight, cut a large whole, and smash through bone. I can't ask for much more out of my broadhead.

Comment

Thats what I use and have had good luck with them.

This is the exit from the pass thru on this years buck. He didn't go real far and wasn't hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used them a few times and had really good luck. I've killed big pigs and a few deer at all kinds of angles. But for some reason just don't have as much faith in them as my Slick trick.

Comment

Most consistent and dependable mechanical i've used..
                plus its fun to say.
                Rage just makes you sound angry...mostly because they suck..but some because its an angry word...probably named that because they suck..

Comment

OK, good. I keep seeing others posting about the expensive broad heads and was just wondering. The wound channel the 2" leaves is massive with a blood trail a blind man can follow. The deer below died on the side where the exit would is, so most of the blood drained. He went 50 yards, crashed, bellowed, and then went silent.
                  Attached Files

Comment

3 kills with them.

1. Deer, no blood trail, recovered.

2. Hog, great blood trail, recovered.

3. Deer, decent blood trail, recovered.

Comment

Schwackers work!! Shot quite a few deer with them over the years and always an easy tracking job.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My story is not that successful, I have to test each arrow with a test broad head, each arrow will fly different. At 35 yds I have a 6" pattern from arrow to arrow. I have to site in per arrow. Biggest problem I have though is lack of blood trail even if I shot low on the chest. Going to try the new Grim reaper carni-four.

Comment

Originally posted by dauphlp View Post
                          My story is not that successful, I have to test each arrow with a test broad head, each arrow will fly different. At 35 yds I have a 6" pattern from arrow to arrow. I have to site in per arrow. Biggest problem I have though is lack of blood trail even if I shot low on the chest. Going to try the new Grim reaper carni-four.
                          If you are having trouble keeping groups with Swackers, then your bow is not tuned. Swackers will fly like filed points so your problem is tuning, not the broadheads. Please tune your bow and you will see a difference. It will also affect penetration if your bow is not tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by dauphlp View Post
                            I believe you have something else going on, I have shot them from 250 fps to 400 fps out of verticle and crossbow, and of all mechs tested they where the only one that flew exactly like fp's. I have shot 5 deer with them since last season and all recovered in short tracking jobs.

Comment

I've had good luck with them this year. They are very consistent out of my setup. Killed two bucks and they did lots of damage.

I absolutely drilled the first buck and took the top of the heart out. Pass through, great blood trail.

Hit the second buck pretty good and passed through, but didn't have as great of a trail (partly due to leaves blowing around).

The only negative I've seen is relatively small entry holes. I'd be concerned about a weak blood trail in the event my arrow didn't pass through.

Comment

Working...
                              X