Hunting show on netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting show on netflix

I know most people have probably checked and come up with nothing, but i found a show last night that i like alot about hunting. Its called meateater. check it out and let me know what you think

I've been watching it for a few years on the outdoor channel or sportsmans channel or something. Good show.

Comment

Great show

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I've been watching it for a few years on the outdoor channel or sportsmans channel or something. Good show.
        Me too. One of the few shows I DVR.

Comment

Just got on my netflix on my phone, and looks like you can now download stuff to watch later. This will be awesome in the blind!

Comment

Love Steve Rinellas writing as well.. good stuff, excellent cooking information.. hes tending in recent years to be more and more elitist in his opinion on what hunting is and isn't.. but subtly and makes it easy to overlook.

Comment

I do enjoy the episodes where he introduced Joe Rogan to hunting and now they've had a few different hunts together....wt, elk, turkey.. pretty entertaining.

Comment

I started watching on Netflix over the weekend. My initial thought was "Man, I wish all of the hunting shows devoted one or two episodes to cooking the animals they take." It really brings it away from the "Trophy" aspect that so many shows fall into these days, which I appreciate.

Also, there was an episode or two devoted to teaching two non-hunters about whitetail hunting. One of them had an okay (not great) shot placement, but not immediate kill shot on an animal. You could tell that it really shook them up. I was glad to see that aspect as well. Hunting is (in my opinion) an emotional experience and I liked seeing that perspective.

Comment

One of my favorite shows.

Comment

great show, been on for years!

Comment

excellent show, well written and produced! the guy has some talent and seems to go to some special places for his hunts.

Comment

Have they added any more episodes since the tossed it on in October?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          I do enjoy the episodes where he introduced Joe Rogan to hunting and now they've had a few different hunts together....wt, elk, turkey.. pretty entertaining.
                          Rinella was on a recent Rogan podcast. It was a good one.

I like meateater because you can tell that its not staged. Even some episodes where there is no kill.

Comment

Great show and an even better podcast.

Comment

Been watching for years. Check out the podcasts too. Good stuff. I like the "cooking special" shows where he is in the kitchen cooking up game from previous episodes.

Comment

Working...
                              X