Recoding with your phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recoding with your phone

Anybody do it? I'm wanting to try it out soon and I'm looking for a mount for my ground blind. Is there one yall use or one I can make?

Click image for larger version

Name:	S4G00316SmartPhoneBowMount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	24468707they make a mount for you bow

Comment

I use this mount made by crazy archery, it sits right above your stabilizer so no weight is off to one side or the other. i shot a doe the first time using it. this weekend i shot a doe and hog, but cant see the shot due to leaves being in the way of my phone. if your using in a ground blind, just remember the phone is lower than your arrow, lol. that's what happened to me this weekend.

Attached Files

Comment

Ya I've seen the bow mounts, but what about a mount for a ground blind? Something other than a tri pod. I'm wanting something like a regular camera mount but for cell phone

Comment

I have this...its not the steadiest thing but it works.

Comment

I've used tripods and alligator clips... Actually I've made several contraptions during slow afternoons and got shots recorded on my phone... My favorite was 2 elastic bands from head lights.. a zip tie and 2 alligator clips in a tripod videoing over my shoulder...

Comment

I found a flexable tripod mount for cell phones so I think I'm gonna try it

Comment

This works great for small action cameras like GoPro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1477402051.025009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	24468782

There are any number of cell phone tripod adapters to hold a phone.

Cell phone cameras have come a long way, but they still have obvious limitations. Try to avoid mounting the camera on your bow or anything that moves. You'll likely see "rolling shutter" (distortion) with any movement.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                X