metal building cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

metal building cost

Looking to get a shop built so that i can push to go full time knifemaking eventually. Looking to have a 24x30 insulated with one roll up door and one walk in door. I will be getting bids, but id like to kmow rough ball park so I dont get hosed. Anyone have a rough cost foe cement and a building that size? I will do electrical afterwards.

We are getting ready to build a 2700 sq ft building at church for our youth group. The typical quote we've been given is $100 per sq foot. But, I don't think you are looking at anywhere near $72,000 as it sounds like you are going to finish it out inside yourself.

Comment

30 sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
        We are getting ready to build a 2700 sq ft building at church for our youth group. The typical quote we've been given is $100 per sq foot. But, I don't think you are looking at anywhere near $72,000 as it sounds like you are going to finish it out inside yourself.

thats what a nice house costs.....

Comment

I built mine for $15 sqft includes underground electric service to shop

30x40 weld Up on slab, rigid iron end walls, 10x12 roll and walk. Insulated with painted walls and galvalume roof.

dp

Comment

Typical materials for a bolt up in that range would be close to $10 per sf. Mueller has that size in the pre-engineered Standard series, you should check that out. Call Greg at the Odessa branch, he can get you a cost for it.

Comment

Concrete should run between $5 and 6 per sf.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                Typical materials for a bolt up in that range would be close to $10 per sf. Mueller has that size in the pre-engineered Standard series, you should check that out. Call Greg at the Odessa branch, he can get you a cost for it.
                I saw theirs on the website, but dont have time to do it myself and need it insulated. From what I understand they dont put them up or insulate? Or do they?

Comment

Originally posted by dpatterson1976 View Post
                  I built mine for $15 sqft includes underground electric service to shop

30x40 weld Up on slab, rigid iron end walls, 10x12 roll and walk. Insulated with painted walls and galvalume roof.

dp
                  Did you do the work yourself? Building it myself is gonna set mw even further back in orders and id be better off having it built.

Comment

No, but we can get you a list of metal building contractors for that area, of guys that can do that for you.

Comment

Custom steel buildings from living spaces to storage spaces, from workshops to commercial buildings. Mueller has branch locations in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.

Comment

Had my 25x30 with 10x15 porch, 2 walk through doors and 10x12 roll up all welded and insulated for 13.5K including concrete

Comment

Comment

Be careful getting a sq. ft. price for a metal building. It can't be the same for a 10' wall as it is for a 14' wall. Placement of big doors changes as well whether on an end wall or a side wall. Your best bet is a standard size and as aggiebush said, that is a standard size for Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mambajeep View Post
                              Had my 25x30 with 10x15 porch, 2 walk through doors and 10x12 roll up all welded and insulated for 13.5K including concrete
                              Who did you use if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the market for one this size. I'm in the Longview area.

Comment

Working...
                              X