Anyone in Houston with a CNC plasma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Houston with a CNC plasma?

I was wondering if any TBHers either have or have access to a CNC plasma machine. My son and I are building him a workbench, and I thought the cherry on top would be if I could take him somewhere that somebody could show him a CNC plasma, show him how it works, and then cut out a nameplate with the date that he and I could weld onto his workbench. I’d be willing to pay for time, material, and use of the machine. I just thinking it would be a really cool experience for him, since he’s so interested in metalworking.

If your ever in Angelo more than welcome to swing by my shop. Good luck on your search!

Comment

Bzzboys on here has one in Houston

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        If your ever in Angelo more than welcome to swing by my shop. Good luck on your search!

I’m also in Angelo with a table for any kid to come see. Is yours a hobby machine boh or are you in business with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
          I’m also in Angelo with a table for any kid to come see. Is yours a hobby machine boh or are you in business with it?

Just another tool in my little welding business🤙🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both high school ag shops, Porter and New Caney have them. I am sure Kingwood or K-park would have one also. If they do im sure they would be glad to help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              Both high school ag shops, Porter and New Caney have them. I am sure Kingwood or K-park would have one also. If they do im sure they would be glad to help him out.

Perfect! I’ll give em a call after the school year gets started. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post

X2

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                  Just another tool in my little welding business🤙🏼

Very good, we’re south of Goodfellow and deal in some secondary tubing if you’re ever in need!

Comment

Working...
                  X