2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Did they just tell a bunch of people they won then gave tags to who paid first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would appear so.

Guess that's why they're not drawing the others that closed today. Need to fix their system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. My permit has officially been withdrawn. That was a 20 minute roller coaster.

Comment

Yep mine was withdrawn for choke. As long as chap isn’t withdrawn I’m cool.

Comment

Oh my! This could get bad!

Comment

Especially when the email said you had until 8/25 to pay for the permit. This tells me their system had a major error and will likely refund any paid and redraw.

Comment

!

This will get interesting

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                It doesn't matter if you paid, they will withdraw the permit and refund your money if they drew you in error.
                This is my thought, computer problem so will redraw

Comment

Mine still just says "Won"......I have no idea what to think. I guess it will all get sorted out in the next day or two.

Has anyone that has Paid had it Withdrawn??

Comment

If some folks still say 'won' with no 'permit withdrawn' I would imagine they are the actual winners and the rest of us with 'permit withdrawn' were drawn in error? Maybe?

Comment

Selected for James Daughtrey WMA Archery!

Heck yes.

Hopefully there’s no issues like y’all are describing with the north shore unit. Permit is still there and not saying withdrawn

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Selected for James Daughtrey WMA Archery!

Heck yes.

Hopefully there’s no issues like y’all are describing with the north shore unit. Permit is still there and not saying withdrawn
                        I'd pay for that sumbeech right now

Comment

Originally posted by Cberry View Post
                          So they draw so many people then once everyone gets drawn they select the first people that pay?
                          Not normally... looks like something is messed up

Comment

too late, mine was withdrawn too

guess we wait and see

Comment

Me and my buddy got drawn for Ft. Boggy. I paid for mine and it says "paid". His has been withdrawn. Kf you look at last posts, you'll see It. Boggy seems to have a history of screw ups. I believe one of my uncle's hunts was cancelled there last year. How does this work if it burned your preference points and you could have gotten something else but didn't because you were zeroed out on points? With today's technology, there is no reason for this.

Comment

I got the email saying I was selected for Choke Canyon. Went to check status and it says withdrawn.

Hopefully Choke didn't draw first and wiped out all my loyalty points before Chap and Daughtrey were drawn. Buddy and me each had 6 points.

Was looking forward to the tbh party at Choke

Comment

Working...
                                X