Flashlight while Carrying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashlight while Carrying?

A buddy of mine recently picked up an OLIGHT Valkyrie for his Glock 19 and its the only light attachment that I have personally liked.

Does anyone on the green screen use a light attachment with their every day carry? Looking to get some opinions.

I dont use a light for carry, anything that a pistol is needed for is gonna be close to very close range.

My pistol for home defense does have a light

I'll check out the light you mentioned..compact light technology has progressed leaps over the past 10-15 years, always checking out what's new

Comment

I have a surefire x300 on one carry piece and a streamlight tlr-1 on the other. Nice to have and not a burden at all.

Go with ALL THE LUMENS. Surefire just released the x300 now in 1k lumens, thinking about upgrading.

Anyone that says if you go too bright, itll blind you in CQC is full of it

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
        I dont use a light for carry, anything that a pistol is needed for is gonna be close to very close range.

My pistol for home defense does have a light

I'll check out the light you mentioned..compact light technology has progressed leaps over the past 10-15 years, always checking out what's new
        I tried it out and I'm a fan. Don't think I would use one for carry yet, just due to the fact that I would need a compatible holster as well.
        Olight PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie is a compact rechargeable Tactical Light with 600 lumens,100-meter throw, and Adjustable Rail, Perfect for shooters and hunters.

Comment

Working...
        X