• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be there bright and early!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Was a beautiful afternoon. I didn't shoot but had a good visit with some good ole friends.

Comment

Great to see everybody! Because of the rain this morning we decided to push back the time a bit tomorrow - you will have until 2:00 to turn in your scorecards. Weather is going to be really nice - come shoot a round!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Great to see everybody! Because of the rain this morning we decided to push back the time a bit tomorrow - you will have until 2:00 to turn in your scorecards. Weather is going to be really nice - come shoot a round!
          Do I have to use a different bow to shoot multiple rounds or can I just use my Widow?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Do I have to use a different bow to shoot multiple rounds or can I just use my Widow?

Just shoot a “fun round” for $10. Enjoyed meeting you Gary.

Comment

You too. I will have to shoot a couple of fun rounds tomorrow.

Comment

Had a great first day despite the challenging weather early this morning. Looking forward to an awesome second day of the Winter Traditional Shoot at Cowtown with TBOT. So very glad to have TBOT as a partner and supporter of our club.
                The course is getting a lot of praise so don't miss it. Come out and shoot with us tomorrow.

Also, the spinning pig, the Buffalo, the flying pig and the iron armadillo are all out and really to take you on.

We also have 2 novelty shots set up, a card game 5 arrows for $3,or 7 for $5, best 5 are hands wins half pot. And then we have the spinning bear, $1 an arrow, hit the 10 to get in shoot down, closest to center shot wins half pot in shoot down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey John, do I need to bring my mud boots or is the course dry enough?

Comment

I came out of my rubber boots yesterday afternoon. There are a few spots you will have to walk around the muck though.

Bisch

Comment

It's not bad at all. Wearing sneakers today.

Comment

Great course Cowtown. Thanks for everyone's hard work setting that course.

Comment

Really fun shoot. I got to put a face to a name on quite a few you guys this weekend. I wish I got to stay till everyone was done but we were a long ways from the kids and home.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic setup! Anybody that missed this one, should be mad right now because it was about as good as it gets! Nice seeing everyone this weekend, and I'll be back to Cowtown for the Recurve Championship at the end of April!

Hey Chuck, it's already 10:30pm. Why aren't the results posted yet???

Bisch

Comment

Another fun event from Cowtown. Great to meet Ken and Jennifer as well as Gary for the first time. Always nice to see old friends once again.

Comment

Here are the results for your viewing pleasure!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X