Sold my soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    So how does it feel to be soulless and a land owner?

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      3 guns would get one hell of a visit from TPWD.

Comment

If someone paid you for as many threads as you started about it you would be rich Congrats on your new place!

Comment

That's living space

Originally posted by sendit View Post
          It was a 5000sqft home in your other thread. What happened to the other 2000sqft?
          Gonna be a hair under 5000 under roof and 3000 living. 3 car garage is 30 ft deep and have two really big porches.

Comment

Fence going in tomorrow

180' of pipe fence and gate going in tomorrow. Will post before and after pics.

Comment

Congrats! Feels good doesn't it?!?

Comment

I'm almost more impressed with someone owning 4,000 in CT. Had no idea there were any contiguous tracts that big up there anymore.

Nevertheless, congratulations to you. Obviously there are some studly deer up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Congrats! Life is not for the cowardly or timid. They don't put an account balance on your headstone. Live it up brother.
                  That's what I told one of the guys I bought our ranch with this weekend. I wouldn't have had the courage to do it alone even if I had the money too.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and congrats! Life is all a risk, so you might as well take risks that make you happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X