Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do ya call this kind of welding rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Couple rod burners on track machines. Gotta get the weld-n machines there some how.
    Especially since them pipeliner hands have King Ranch welding trucks with Purdy paint jobs and fancy rims

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      Especially since them pipeliner hands have King Ranch welding trucks with Purdy paint jobs and fancy rims

Wait, you mean I've been miss-n out on a top end Ford truck my whole life?
      Just wait till Tatoo hears about this~! @%!@ this place! We gonna drag on up outta here and move it down the road where they're pay-n almost twice the rate here!

Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-10-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Wait, you mean I've been miss-n out on a top end Ford truck my whole life?
        Just wait till Tatoo hears about this~! @%!@ this place! We gonna drag on up outta here and move it down the road where they're pay-n almost twice the rate here!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
          Morooka buggy. We use them on pipeline construction in really wet/muddy areas. Not just for welding, we load sand blasting rigs, skids, pretty much anything you want to get down the row that is too muddy for a truck.

This^^^^.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
            Morooka buggy. We use them on pipeline construction in really wet/muddy areas. Not just for welding, we load sand blasting rigs, skids, pretty much anything you want to get down the row that is too muddy for a truck.
            You are correct! I've come real close to dumping some pretty little lincolns...more than once lol

Comment

Working...
            X