No announcement yet.

Portable tripods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 10' the shortest one they offer. Kinda contradicts the name.

Comment

I got nothing but good to see you post Anthony

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
        No love for Millennium tripods? They're seats are super comfy and their ten footers weigh a couple pounds less than STT
        Absolutely love them!!!!! Best tripod I’ve ever hunted from

Comment

I bought one of the cheap 10-12 footers from academy before I hunted hagerman last time.. I cant remember how tall it was.. It was the big game one that is sometimes on sale for $100.. I cut it down to 8 ft with my torch and it was super easy to just throw over my shoulder and carry in.. I took it 3/4 to a mile in no problem..

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I got nothing but good to see you post Anthony

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Thanks lol I look at the green screen daily I just don't always post. I'm hoping to post a giant hagerman Buck in Segment C.

Comment

I have a 10 foot South Texas Tripod I would part with, if you ever get to SE Texas. No issues with it and I could send pics. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Doug Key

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                Thanks lol I look at the green screen daily I just don't always post. I'm hoping to post a giant hagerman Buck in Segment C.

I'll be in C also. With my Millenium T100 tripod.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                  Is 10' the shortest one they offer. Kinda contradicts the name.
                  I think the one I got is 6ft but purchased long ago & perfect for down here...10ft wouldn't work for me either 95% of the time.

Comment

When is Hag C hunt?

Comment

1st weekend in December

Comment

[QUOTE=Bama;14502415]1st weekend in December[/QUOTE
                        If you want to borrow a south Texas Tripod we may be able to work something out

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I think the one I got is 6ft but purchased long ago & perfect for down here...10ft wouldn't work for me either 95% of the time.

Should be 6’ to the seat and 10’ eye level. At least thats how mine is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ya, the millenniums are pricey but they're only a few bucks more than the South Texas ones

Comment

Last year I asked the same question here, got some recommendations for the Millennium T100 and bought one. It's a great tripod, not quite as tall as expected but I carried it on my shoulder about a mile or so and roasted a doe from it. Comfy seat and light enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X