This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I’d rather they’d taken it out of the over rated running backs salary, and pay the qb like EVERY OTHER TEAM ON THE PLANET knows to do.[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zeke did not have a great game, is that his fault ? Did you see the 2 or 3 blitz he picked up, one was for a TD and another was for a huge third down conversion, he is paid like a top 5 back, get over it. Kirk Cousins was way the hell better than Dak tonite, he gets 27M a year, Dak wants 40, I would draft another QB before I would pay him any where close to that. And Dak needs to figure out that the game is not won in the third quarter, there are 3 other quarters that need to be played. If not for 4 or 5 circus catches Dak would have really sucked.

Comment

On 3rd & 7+ tonight, Dak is:

• 5/5
      • 100% conversions
      • 17.8 YPA
      • 1 TD

3 & 14 ► 20 yd completion
      3 & 12 ► 20 yd completion
      3 & 12 ► 15 yd completion
      3 & 8 ► 12 yd completion
      3 & 7 ► 22 yd completion, TD

And they payed the RB before him or Cooper....

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        Zeke did not have a great game, is that his fault ? Did you see the 2 or 3 blitz he picked up, one was for a TD and another was for a huge third down conversion, he is paid like a top 5 back, get over it. Kirk Cousins was way the hell better than Dak tonite, he gets 27M a year, Dak wants 40, I would draft another QB before I would pay him any where close to that.

You can get what Zeke does in the 2nd round of just about any draft and never pay over 8 mil a year for it. The guy across the field made him look stupid tonight.

You could draft in the top 10 for 4 years straight and not replace Dak’s production. Ask Cleveland.

Comment

He got payed, and DGAF.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
            I would tell Zeke that is under contract for the next two years already. He can do his job or hit the road.
            Ask Demarco Murray how that worked out.
            Welp, I wonder if JJ will step down as GM and let me take the reigns.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
              Zeke 2018.

The top 10 back in number of carries:

#1 in carries Zeke
              #1 in fumbles Zeke
              #5/6 yards per carry Zeke(tied with Chris Carson)
              #9 in touchdowns Zeke

Zeke was #21 overall in yards per carry.
              Zeke was #20-26 in rushing TD's(tied with 6 other players including Dak)

Why is Zeke special? Because Jerry hands him the ball a lot between the 20's.
              You give any decent NFL back the ball 304 times and they will rack up a lot of yards.

I'll take a back that scores TD's in the redzone, closes out games, doesn't set the ball on the ground and acts like he has some sense when he if off work.
              Yep, Dale is correct. Pay Zeke all the money when the important pieces of the puzzle are all up for renewal.

Comment

Dak is a good QB, Cousins made him look like a crap, I would take Cousins 10 times over Dak, but Dak did not lose this game, the play calls at the end lost this game, Moore has a lot to learn.
                What? Cousins made Dal look like crap?

Cousins threw for 220 yards and 2 TDs.
                Dak threw for 397 yards and 3 TDs.

Dak's runners provided him with 50 yards on the ground .
                Cousins' runners provided him with 153 yards on the ground.

Comment

Middle of the road, yet he’s ranked top 10 in just about every metric...with this coaching staff??

I wouldn’t say top tier, but I don’t know how anyone could watch them this year and think that is middle of the road qb play.

Yep i was probably being pretty harsh. Let’s go in the neighborhood of 10th...maybe lol.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    **** why didn’t they pay cooper before Zeke...

X10 and also Cobb and Gallup.
                    I wonder if Jerrah has any buyers remorse now after a nothing running back performance. Or was it just poor coaching. Zero adjustments to the opposing defense and offense game plan.

Comment

In Zeke’s defense, and I too believe he was overPAID, our “world class” Oline got their *** whipped all night long. Not much room to work with or in. I watch the oline play as much as the ball... and they were getting manhandled by the Vikings defensive line and LBs when run blocking all night long. The penetration they allowed would make a heavy arrow calculator junkie blow his wad...[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You can get what Zeke does in the 2nd round of just about any draft and never pay over 8 mil a year for it. The guy across the field made him look stupid tonight.

You could draft in the top 10 for 4 years straight and not replace Dak’s production. Ask Cleveland.

You can get what Dak has in the late fourth round, you can get Brady in the 7th, you can get Romo and Warner from Home Depot, blah blah blah. I guess Barkly sucks too, he had 24 yards last week. There are going to be several backs get Girley and Zeke contracts very soon, get used to it.

Comment

Dak looked great last night. Cooper and Gallup looked great last night. Elliot, not so much. I hope Jerry keep some of his wide receivers come the off season

Comment

You can bash Zeke, you can bash Dak, the defense, the players, bottom line is the culture has to change, they are stuck in a rut, they were way out coached, Zimmer was not going to let Zeke run the ball and make Dak win it, the last 4 play calls were embarrassing, why is Dak not running the ball ? Maybe because he wants paid first ? Why did Rashard let Cook run ? That bend but don't break defense is broke. It is not bad that they lost to a good team, what is bad is they had it won if they could have just executed. Garrett will be gone in a few weeks, heard he may be one of the top candidates for the Giants, that would be interesting.

Comment

Zeke did not have a great game, is that his fault ? Did you see the 2 or 3 blitz he picked up, one was for a TD and another was for a huge third down conversion, he is paid like a top 5 back, get over it. Kirk Cousins was way the hell better than Dak tonite, he gets 27M a year, Dak wants 40, I would draft another QB before I would pay him any where close to that. And Dak needs to figure out that the game is not won in the third quarter, there are 3 other quarters that need to be played. If not for 4 or 5 circus catches Dak would have really sucked.
                              Zeke has sucked all season.
                              Take a look at stats and maybe you will see why Dak will get paid..or you can continue to ignore the stats and throw opinion in. In no way whatsoever did Cousins outplay Dak tonight. He will get paid for it, “get over it”. http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                                Zeke has sucked all season.
                                Take a look at stats and maybe you will see why Dak will get paid..or you can continue to ignore the stats and throw opinion in. In no way whatsoever did Cousins outplay Dak tonight. He will get paid for it, “get over it”. http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
                                Cousins won the game, Dak lost, cousins made plays when he had to, Dak did not, he had two chances in the red zone and got a field goal. Never said he should not get paid, just do not think he is worth 40M.

Comment

Working...
                                X