Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Worst Inventions in History. Period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    The flathead screw driver flat is a great tool...when it's used as a chisel / pry-bar
    dedicated paint can opener

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      The new Echo bump feed head is pretty awesome, no more disassembling and then trying to feed it through the holes without the whole thing unraveling. Don’t even have to take the head off to feed new string.

Second, thank your lucky stars you haven’t dealt with a Polaris pool cleaner. Truly the worst piece of crap ever to be invented.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I am a new pool owner and getting very acquainted with the issues of the Polaris pool cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
        I am a new pool owner and getting very acquainted with the issues of the Polaris pool cleaner.
        I finally dumped my Polaris and went with a Nautilus...I'd rather put that in the pool and take it out 3-4 times a week than spend anymore time trying to make that dadgum Polaris run straight.

oh look...what is that?

Comment

Brother , I have to agree to some great respect.
          Starting out as a electricians apprentice in 1985 almost EVERY screw head was a flat head regular. EMT(electrical metalical tubing) was all the rage with set screw fittings/poorly made with shallow screw slots . Stabbed my palm more times than I can count. A tool was invented by Klien to cover screw head and tighten screw to conduit without stabbing possibility. They have improved that tool many times over now with reamers better grips.

The weed wacker....I bet cha if we count the amount of times they were thrown across garages and driveways...it would be pretty dang close to the moon .
          Why can't they just feed like a Mig welder?

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            CNN and NBC
            This gets my vote

Comment

1-3 are dead to nails on.

Comment

I have an Echo with a newly designed head that is super easy to thread, never twists on itself, and advances easily.

Comment

I fixed the weedeater issue with a saw blade, and then later in life with Domingo.
                  I fixed the fuel can safety spout issue with VP fuels race cans.
                  Screw driver one is still a pita, but dremel and/or side grinder can be a work around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    I have an Echo with a newly designed head that is super easy to thread, never twists on itself, and advances easily.
                    Who are these "men" who can't put line on a weedeater???

I'm just not sure you boys are qualified, maybe practice threadin your sewing machines?

Comment

Can someone post a link to one of these good weed eater heads for a newer style Stihl? I hate the thought of loading new string when that time comes.

Thanks!

Comment

I chunked my Stihl and bought one of those 80 volt units from Lowes. It is as strong as most gas weedeaters, and takes seconds to restring. It is worth it.

Comment

Dallas is pretty high on my list of worst, along with Denver.

Comment

flathead screwdriver gets a bad wrap because its misused----always intended to be a chisel LOL

Comment

Winner

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                              #3 gass can safety funnel
                              Taco Bell's "Healthy Option" was pretty funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Who are these "men" who can't put line on a weedeater???

I'm just not sure you boys are qualified, maybe practice threadin your sewing machines?

This was what i was thinking but you said it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X