Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place in/near Texas to buy a Polaris Ranger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the best/least expensive place in our area to buy a new Polaris Ranger? Looking for a new 900XP Crew EPS.

its a drive for you but check with jones powersports in durant OK.

Comment

Tommi Vaughn in Columbus was by far the best deal i could find when i was shopping around in September. Tell him Grant clyde sent you their way and they can hook it up

Comment

Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite

Comment

You can try Gene's east of Baytown, I've never owned a polaris but they sale a bunch of them

Comment

Give my nephew, Michael, at Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite a call. He will give you a good deal. Tell him uncle Mark said to call him. They have a website.

Comment

I don't own one but I also heard Hoffpauir in Goldthwaite.

Comment

I bought mine from Hofpauir. Bryan Fun Center was also close on price and used to be a sponsor here. They may still be.

Comment

I called several dealers from around the state and got the best price I could find on the one I wanted. I then walked into my closest dealer to me (Woods Fun Center Austin) and told them I was on the way to buy one from another dealer at $×.××, they offered to beat the price by $50 and saved me a long drive.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                    I called several dealers from around the state and got the best price I could find on the one I wanted. I then walked into my closest dealer to me (Woods Fun Center Austin) and told them I was on the way to buy one from another dealer at $×.××, they offered to beat the price by $50 and saved me a long drive.

Tried that with Polaris West when I bought mine from Hoffpauir and they said their price was their price and wouldn’t even try to get close to Hoffpauir’s price.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                      Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite
                      X5 and pretty sure they will deliver to Houston for just a little more.

Comment

Better question is who to take it too when you need repairs AND ALL Brands will break? Not knocking the brand at all, the boys and I have 2 of them but the dealers...at least in the Granbury/Weatherford area make you feel you are at a Mercedes shop getting one fixed.

For future reference, if it works area wise...mechanic in Sterling City BEAT the Polaris Dealer by $700 a year ago with one of our Ranger's with fuel issues. This guy works on everything from tractors to ATV/UTV and knows his stuff.

Good luck with your buy, despite all the "bashing" they very rarely have failed us!

Comment

Find a Jeep.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I'll make some calls. I currently have a 2006 700XP, it's just getting a bit small with all of the grandkids.

Comment

IMO, Brazosmotorsports in Brazoria had the best price. But, it's all in where you are willing to drive. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X