Hotel Recommendations in Shenandoah, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking my father to the DivIII national championship game. Any reasonable hotels within walking distance of Woodforrest Stadium? Thanks in advance

Respectfully
    Ben Marks

New marriot and i think also a holiday inn on that block behind home depot, etc. Nothing else in walking distance but tons of hotels within 1 mile.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a La Quinta on the other side of 45 from there. Depends on what you call walking distance... it is walk able but busy roads. I know when we stayed there they offered an event shuttle to Cynthia Woods for the concert we were going to. You might ask if they have one for your event. Price was good and while older, it was clean and fit our needs perfectly. The Marriot is closer, but I'm sure more expensive. I've been there for a baby shower and it was nice.

Comment

I would stay in the Woodlands proper and off the freeway. Traffic not bad and several hotels have opened up recently. Not much close enough to walk that is that close. When i go to games there go eat at Papadeaux or Papasitos before the game and take the back road around to the stadium and sneak in the back way or go down the feeder and take that road by PApadeaux and come in that way. Map it and you will see what i am describing. If you need more let me know.

Comment

There’s a hooters right in front of the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Twin Peaks

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              New marriot and i think also a holiday inn on that block behind home depot, etc. Nothing else in walking distance but tons of hotels within 1 mile.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              This. I drive by at least 2 within walking distance of the Stadium.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Working...
                X