X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect

Comment

Congrats on the new rig!

Picked up my first boat ever on Wednesday, was too good of a deal to pass up.

Comment

Awesome!! I'd say perfect for running trot lines as well!!! Stay safe. Have fun!

Comment

Congrats, now get out on the water and start hauling lots of fish over the side of your boat. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
            Congrats, now get out on the water and start hauling lots of fish over the side of your boat. Good luck.
            Gonna try and make that happen Sunday

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! Only thing they need is water pumps and fresh gas.

Pull out that middle bench. Add a few fold up seats for driver and passenger.

Comment

I am jealous

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Congrats! Only thing they need is water pumps and fresh gas.

Pull out that middle bench. Add a few fold up seats for driver and passenger.
                  I
                  I was thinking of decking it out to the back of the middle seat.
                  What would be the purpose of talking the seat out, just more room?

Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 06-06-2020, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                    I
                    I was thinking of decking it out to the back of the middle seat.
                    What would be the purpose of talking the seat out, just more room?

That might be good too. Couldn't tell how much room you would have if you decked back to the bench. Would be nice to have space for a cooler and maybe a pedastal seat up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      That was a good deal. Sign says "buy on get one free".
                      Congrats. I might have a trolling motor and some older electronics I could part with soon. Nothing fancy but better than nothing.
                      Hog, if Big Thicket doesn't want em I might well be interested.... JUST finishing up a total refurb on mine and have to find a peppier TM than my current one.

BTW BT, CONGRATS!! Nothing like any new boat to an outdoorsman, but, numero uno is the most special. First run in your own boat is very cool... 😉👍

Comment

Very nice. Congrats on the fish catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          And another one becomes addicted. How long until he will want a bigger and faster boat?LOL. Congrats you will have lots of fun in that rig.
                          Since you asked [emoji16]

Comment

Congrats. Nice boat my advice for the motor speaking from experience is replace water pump impeller and don’t touch anything else unless it breaks. Outboards are a pain and the more you fix the more that goes wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! That boat will make some good memories!

Comment

Consider a rebuild kit (cheap) or a new fuel pump (Ebay?). Diaphrams are probably stiff and may lean out a cylinder at high speed killing the old engine. Easy access to pump on side of the block.

I have a 3 cylinder 50 Yamaha with a bad cylinder because of fuel pump. Good Luck with new rig.

Comment

Working...
                                X