• Show
Clear All

sweet!!

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        My mistake. Her name is Kelly.
        Funny thing I notice about that pic, the Lincoln gloves. When we were there, they put black tape over EVERYTHING with a logo. Did the same when they were at my shop. I still have black tape over most of my tool logos, and on my welding gloves.

Comment

Looking good. Let me know when your done and I’ll give it a bone chop and ice block challenge.

We’ll see if “It will Keeeel”

Comment

Very nice Jason

Comment

Fun development, although it’s still a bird in the bush and not a bird in the hand. I think I may end up with some wood from tree where Sam Houston and the Texan army camped on the first night of the runaway scrape, March 13, 1836. Through a connection on this board, I talked to the landowner and he said he would send me a log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool, following.

Comment

Comment

Man this is awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

Hardened the blade this weekend, and letting the oak acclimate to our dry climate before cutting it up. Hope to get a few good pieces to send out for stabilization.

Timeline on this project is to have it done for a knife show Labor Day weekend.

Comment

I want one of your Bowie knives so bad lol.

Comment

Great looking knife, you are talented. Really dig the close up pic. And the history from that oak tree …

Comment

I don’t usually follow these knife threads, but the title caught my eye. That is gonna be one helluva blade. This one I’ll see to the end !

Comment

Finish ground the knife today. Was able to grind out one delamimation near the plunge, and minimize the one near the edge. Still undecided on what to do with the swedge. I am out of the belts to polish it any further than 220, so I stopped.

Comment

Man this is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X